Real Madrid Summer Tour & Preseason 2015

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007

Trip to China

After the stay in Oceania, the team will head to China in order to play two games in the International Champions Cup in the country. The first will be against Inter Milan, at the Tianhe Stadium in Guangzhou (Monday 27 July; 8pm local time, 2pm CEST). The Madrid side already played in this stadium on their last visit to the enormous Asian country.

On Thursday 30 July, they will play the following game, this time in Shanghai against Milan (Thursday 30 July; 8pm local time, 2pm CEST). The game will take place in the Shanghai Stadium, the venue used to host various football games during the 2008 Olympic Games.

Real Madrid, in the prestigious Audi Cup
    On their return to Europe, Real Madrid will play the prestigious Audi Cup in Munich. On Tuesday 4 August (6.15pm CEST) the Whites will face Tottenham at the Allianz Arena. Bayern and Milan will play the other knockout game. Depending on the results of those two games, Benítez' side will face the Germans or Italians on Wednesday 5.

A game against Valerenga in Oslo
    Following the Audi Cup, Real Madrid will travel to Norway to take on Valerenga. The match will take place on Sunday 9 August at 3pm CEST in the Ullevaal Stadium in Olso. This will be the Whites' seventh preseason encounter.

[​IMG]

natenate101 and CR7PT repped this.
  2. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    First day:

kime777 and CR7PT repped this.
  3. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Going to the first two games in Melbourne so I'll take plenty of pics.

Ronaldo is already here so I will be out and about stalking him tomorrow.

Digital, Horsehead, temesgen and 13 others repped this.
  4. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  5. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hopefully we will have new players joining this tour soon.

6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't get too creepy bro. Just pretend to "lose" your phone and maybe he 'll take you out for a dinner. But make sure to look your best or he may not return the damned thing at all!

euon, RMSocrates, Zidane05 and 5 others repped this.
  7. Subtractam

Subtractam Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAA <3

8. ekoG

ekoG Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
    Searched for them today in the cold and rain but to no avail.

Does anyone know if there'll be a signing session? I'll go to the open training on Friday morning

9. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So, will the UK get to see any of the Real Madrid games in pre-season?

10. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    OK I actually have the time to write this out now:

The crazy story of the night Real Madrid arrived in Melbourne:

So my wife, my little cousin and I all arrived at the airport around 1700, Madrid were expected to arrive around 1930. We were the first to arrive and gladly took up a prime position in front of the international exit. Fast forward to around 1915 and some very poor planning by Melbourne Airport security and pushing and shuffling of crowds we had lost our main position and rumours started to float that Madrid had snuck out the back exit. I left my wife and cousin to go outside and speak to one of the head of the security, I went up and politely said look have they really left? and he said "yes but they won't notify the crowd until they reach the hotel".

So quick as a flash I went back to my wife and said we need to leave right now, we bolted down to the airport carpark quickly paid our ticket and promptly made our way into the city to the hotel they were staying. My cousin was excited but unsure if it would do any good.

We arrive at the hotel and park just off the main driveway entrance into the hotel, the family bus had just arrived and they were unloading all the luggage for Real Madrid. We could hear the roar of what we would later find out would be 300 Madrid fans screaming at the other entrance as Real Madrid had just arrived.

I continued on down the main driveway, determined to go ahead with a plan quickly forming in my head. Luckily my wife and I were dressed quite well and my cousin had his good jacket on, I quickly told him to hide any signs of his white Madrid shirt underneath. We walked straight up to the doors and inside where we were greeted by security and hotel staff, they asked "Do you have a reservation?" I replied "yes" with confidence. He quickly informed us that we could not go to our room yet as they lobby needs to be vacated for 10-15 minutes and he profusely apologised for the inconvenience.

At this stage my wife needed to go to the toilet so as she left my cousin and I standing there I continued to play the part and walked up to the hotel staff and asked what was going on? He replied "a football team from Spain was just arriving", as he said that I saw Modric, Bale and Lucas walk straight past, I was eagerly trying to hide my schoolgirl antics lol.

A reporter piped up on the other side of me talking about how crazy this was and how they have booked out the hotel and how he had just spoken to Ronaldo. He told us Ronaldo would be walking past for dinner at any moment.

My heart started to flutter, how long could we keep up the ruse? As more than 5 minutes passed and no sign of Ronaldo I was determined to stay as long as I could, my wife returned from the toilet and asked me if we should go? I promptly relayed the information about Ronaldo and so we decided to wait.

A few more minutes past and there were 20-30 Madrid staff all over the place plugged into every conceivable power point, laptops everywhere and what I can assume was probably the social media team hard at work.

Then just as we were getting settled another of the hotel staff came up to us and asked us for our room number and name, we must have blown our cover, I promptly gave him a name and proceeded down to exit through an alternate entrance, unknowns to us that entrance was loocked and closed, we headed back to the central lobby where the staff were waiting, he was kind enough and just asked us to leave.

That was our adventure for the night, it may not have been what we were hoping but it was pretty damn funny none the less.

11. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    The team arrives to Melbourne

The team is already in Melbourne! / ¡El equipo ya está en Melbourne!

Cristiano Ronaldo, at the meetup hotel in Melbourne

Crimson repped this.
  12. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    So my wife and I are having dinner at the hotel where Madrid is staying. We are sitting across from Rafa and his family atm. Lol.

Excape Goat, euon, Aimar 21 and 5 others repped this.
  13. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Pic's or it didn't happen. :D

14. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Nice hotel, this must be, if they let the waiter sit and have his dinner with the guests. :D

babai_here, Excape Goat, euon and 10 others repped this.
  15. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Tried to take a sneaky but it's too dark, it's a 5 star restaurant so I can't just rip out my phone and take pics lol

16. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Haha he seemed nice enough, was talking Spanish and English with various waiters.

17. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    The team having fun.

18. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007

[​IMG]

yoanaidarov repped this.
  19. HankyPanky

HankyPanky Red Card

Aug 28, 2014
    Anyone notice that we have shown more videos of the team practicing than the last couple of years with Carlo. We just usually show the lads kicking the ball in a circle and so far we have videos of the team actually practicing.

20. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Last night at AAMI park for the late practice apparently it was all about splitting the team into 4 and have 2 mini practice games on half pitches.

Didn't see a lot of this with Carlo, different strokes I guess.

21. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Arsene Wenger would be proud of my voyeuristic ways lol

surgeon, raven3k and Zidane05 repped this.
  22. HankyPanky

HankyPanky Red Card

Aug 28, 2014
    Glad you are enjoying the team while they are there. I was fortunate enough to have them in Los Angeles in the past years.

23. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    At the MCG waiting for open training to start, so many people here considering it's a Friday morning.....

Digital, Zidane05 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  24. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    621873892722909188 is not a valid tweet id

Come again?

25. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid