Real Madrid jerseys that are personalised

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by realgirl, Sep 22, 2003.

1. realgirl

realgirl New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Anyone know where I can get Real Madrid replica kits in junior size that can be personalised with your own name and number. I've tried finding a site on line but i can't. If anyone knows please let me know cos its supposed to be a birthday present for my nephew.

2. DaeHaMinGuk

DaeHaMinGuk Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Tha dirty Souf Korea
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    haha cute.

try ebay and search something like "beckham + real". Then filter through that and look for jr sizes. I've seen them around before, but most are of the fake variety.

When I visited Madrid (not sure if you are from there), I bought a Zidane jersey from an adidas store there. They may have had kids sizes.

3. MadridForever

MadridForever Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
  4. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Does the Real Madrid site have a store? I've looked and looked but I can't find a way to buy shirts/etc on the English version of the site.

5. Lawmill

Lawmill New Member

Click on "tienda" (shop) on the vertical menu running down the left side of the screen. Marca.com also has some good RM stuff.

6. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Thanks - on the ENGLISH site, it has a link to the Real Madrid Basketball team in that location!

7. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Is there a "best" place to buy jerseys? Here's why I ask:

I am, first and foremost, a Manchester United fan. When buying Man Utd shirts, there are two ways you can buy them: (1) the "true" shirt with felt letters and numbers, or (2) the "replica" jerseys with vinyl lettering/numbers.

I prefer the felt and made a mistake recently and ordered a jersey from Kitbag.com that came with vinyl lettering.

Is there any difference with the Real Madrid jerseys?

Last year, the "true" Centenary jerseys had felt lettering for the front but vinyl lettering on the back (from what I can tell).

8. MadridForever

MadridForever Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I'm sorry, but i can't tell you the best site to buy jerseys because i buy all my jerseys in RM official stores in the Bernabeu.

I only can tell you that http://www.soccer-spain.com seems a good site, they write all the caracteristic of the jerseys, speaking about the exactly size of the letters and numbers, etc. It seems to me that they are very serious in their job.

The last year "true" centenary jersey hasn't letters in the front, the centenary jersey hasn't sponsor and it had the centenary logo in the left sleeve. Real Madrid played with that jersey since the day of the centenary to the end of the 2001/2002 season. In the season 2002/2003 they wear "Siemens" as sponsor. I have a classic white "real" centenary jersey of Raul and as you said the back is vinyl.

I haven't bought a RM jersey this year - I want to by the dark blue of Zidane, and i can't help you about the material of the lettering/numbers but here you have a photo of the official letters and numbers and a link to the new company that make the letters and numbers for RM this year - Christ Kay.

http://www1.realmadrid.com/web_realmadrid/mmedia/000/000/033/093.jpg

http://www.Chriskay.com

Chirst Kay says in its site that " ... The new typestyle has been developed exclusively for Real Madrid by the international company Chris Kay International using advanced technical design and transfer application. This application technology known as 'Art-Tex' is a complex six layer process ... The exclusivity of this new typestyle will make copying more difficult and guarantees the quality and authenticity of the goods to fans and distributors....". You can read more in its site.