Real Madrid CF vs RCD Mallorca|La Liga|06-17-07 Part 2[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Lockjaw, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thanks Horsey been waiting all night for this one :D

I'd rep you but i gotta spread.

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thank you very very much. :)

4. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Really? I really did not expect Cannavaro to do something like that but wow I guess.

Also congrats to my fellow Madridista's, it was a match that we had to suffer in but in the end we did it.

5. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Who cares what he does. Eto'o was a total fool in his celebrations two years ago, and anything that is said about him is totally deserved. Plus, tonight is our night. WE are the CHAMPIONS!

6. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nah he wasn't singing it. The crowd was chanting it and he kinda smiled, kinda hummed it a lil bit but encouraged them to keep on lol.

Maybe he can pull out the "i didnt know what they meant" card.

The video is on Marca.

7. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    So because Etoo dropped to that level Cannavaro should?

8. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Does not mean Cannavaro has to act like Eto'o does, why make a chant just for Eto'o? We are champions, just enjoy our win. Also I think it's suprising that it came from Cannavaro... Just saw the video, seemed like he was singing it for a bit/really encouraing the fans to keep it going.

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Seriously.Who cares?

Eto'o knew what was coming, and said that "when Barcelona wins the title i will sing something so much worse that they'll probably have to make me pay a lot of money, but i don't care."

It is not against Barcelona, the city or the people.It's against the loudmouth that tried to be in the center of attention like he always wants to be.Now he got some attention.

People forget that Cannavaro is from a place where people 'don't play that sh*t'.

10. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Stop crying about it.

He can do whatever the f@ck he wants. Were champions.

Etoo can eat sh1t for all i care.

By the way, Etoo, Cabron Saluda al Campeon Hijo de p@ta! Guess that makes classless. :rolleyes:

11. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    LOL, no one is crying about it. At least not me, I was just suprised by Cannavaro that's all. ( I mean did anyone expect him to do that? )

At least he said Eto'o and not Barcelona.

12. penwhen

penwhen New Member

Jan 18, 2007
  13. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
  14. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    I'm at school atm, I can't d/l any of the vids you're posting or I'd get suspended but I'm still tempted to do it :p The vid on MARCA is priceless. I have to rip it from marca later

15. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Again, I really don't care what he sang. We are the Champions. When Eto'o sang the things he said, we all threw up our arms, but nobody gave a shit. Why? Because Eto'o was a champion. He is one no more.

16. Coldplay

Coldplay Member

Apr 1, 2006

Thanks Horsey. downloading those celebration files. however, I couldn't find your usual game highlight file so far. Sorry to trouble you but if you can post the link once again that would be sweet.

17. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    I just remembered I brought my flashdrive :D I can d/l your vids horsy. YES!

FileHO... seriously? :p

18. Madrid_Yank

Madrid_Yank New Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man, I love how bitter the Barca fans are. I'm so happy we tied on points in the end, and I love how Barca thrashed Nastic. Makes this title all the more enjoyable.

19. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I've been screwing around with these damn celebration vids, so highlights will have to come tomorrow.

I know I know, not very wifely. :p I looked at a dozen sites to use, most won't allow files that big. I know there are some that do, but I didn't feel like searching anymore and was ready to upload. :p

20. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Son of a Bee! My economics class is about to start.

I'll be back in an hour to spaz out with you guys and finish my download :D

21. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The sponsorship logo has switched to Bwin on some of the shirts.

22. Realnomis7

Realnomis7 Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Venezuela-now FL
    man these last games have been awesome,but today was the best ever!I'm so glad Reyes finally shined.. He was in somewhat of a slump but he made up for it.I was going crazy celebrating in my house with my dad i cant image people in Madrid or the the Bernabeu(hopefully one day i can do be one of those people lol) and all the Campeones shirts had the Bwin sponsor on them,Beckham didnt have one on right there,also Gago doesnt seem too thrilled in some pictures-videos that they won,also Where can i get the new Campeones jersey .

23. penwhen

penwhen New Member

Jan 18, 2007
    I don't think Gago lacked enthusiasm:
    [​IMG]

24. Una Grande Libre

Una Grande Libre New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    what's it to you?!
    I love this team... this season makes up for all the other bad ones... AMAZING

25. nachito455

nachito455 New Member

Sep 11, 2006
    Mexico
    i though id share my real madrid experience with all you....

we were 11 people in the room. watching the game

1 die hard obsessed crazy mexican madrilista (me!!!)
    3 spanish madrid fans
    6 "madrid fans" (my family...i force them to watch the game lmao)
    1 barca fan (my best freind!!!...go figure? lmao)

anyways for 80 minutes my spanish freinds completly bashed my barca freind because they were obviolsy pissed as hell and disapointed...then wow diarra scores....the four who actually cared if madrid won, got up and started cheering like crazy and my barca freind went home with his head down and silent as hell...as for the rest of us we wne t to party to the streets and everyone just looked at us weirdly lol....