Real Madrid CF vs. AC Milan|UEFA Champions League Group Stage Matchday 3|10-21-09

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by El-CapitanoR7, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudkicker09

Cloudkicker09 Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Windy City, Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    WOW what a game....Pato, wow nice job kid :eek:

2. babai_here

babai_here Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pipita was injured and was not in the sub list.
    I really think we need Ronaldo and RVN.He can finish.Raul lost a easy chance today (Though scored one which was equally important).
    Kaka played poorly but still he played much better than others.Where was Alonso?Rather what did he do? I think he has made at most 10% pass completed today + those horrible shots.

Anyway its good to loose in this early stage cos frankly speaking there is not much harm as we have 6 points.So we can learn from these mistakes.

Please buy some good defenders if Perez wants to spend money.Ramos is playing like a s**t lately + no LB in our team.

If Milan can do this want will happen In Camp Nou?

We really need Ron and RVN asap.

3. madrigoal

madrigoal New Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Exactly. we are supposed to support our team the most when their losing not when their winning... in fact when their winning you should pressure them to win even more.

I geuss this is where the true madridista's appear.:rolleyes:

4. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    in before the lock!

5. Aviral

Aviral Member

Feb 28, 2006
    India
    :rolleyes: You surely are on fire!

6. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    a) I'm losing patience with Benzema. He's just not trying, and one thing is Kaka having one good game here and one bad there, but so far Benzema has not impressed me once.

b) Drenthe and Marcelo are the wingers we don't have. Neither Kaka nor CR are being used to widen the attack, Marcelo and Drenthe could do it, be our version of Robben-Ribery (without the injuries). But neither of them should be at left back. No way, no how. If anything, we have to buy fullbacks in the window.

c) Too many cooks. Raul, Benzema and Kaka should not be in the pitch together. Keep at most two of them. Without Pipita, RvN and Guti, Rafo would have been a better option in place of any of them.

7. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In b4 the lock

3rd goal wasn't marcelo's fault, but Albiol, who was out of position.

8. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  9. stratocaster

stratocaster Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Edinburgh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I suppose with the pressure Pellegrini will make some changes, for example I expect media to ask for Marcelo´s , Ramos and Benzema´s head. Hopefully we will see a reengieneering of Pelle system.

10. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    agreed. TBH, i think most of the problems in defence is rooting to Iker. There is no communication between him and the back 4. It's not working anymore.

Pelli better get those ********ers in that locker room and spend all ********ing night if he has to drumming in the importance of communication and position play.

11. jethy

jethy New Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Kaka was horrible tonight. Drenthe ended up playing well when he came on but I found it to be a strange sub; why not Van der Vaart? Seriously, does Pellegrini even know what Van der Vaart's qualities are? Hell, he could've put Drenthe on the pitch and Van der Vaart for more creativity for Kaka, or is he afraid to take off the 65m man? Also, I'll probably sound like a fanboy, but this game needed Robben, think about, the right side was non-existent, Ramos was horrible too.

12. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    No pun intended right? :D

Sorry :(

13. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  14. Madrid_Yank

Madrid_Yank New Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm sure he's going to treat Marcelo to some drinks after the game. :(

15. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    isn't robben injured? what we needed was Ronaldo...not Robben. :p

16. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Yup, which means dude still sounds like a fanboy :D

17. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ******** off prick. manure just go for the 1-0 again. ******** off back to your boring ********** of a football teams forum

1 person likes this.
  18. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Seriously, someone should do a lot of tactical coaching with him. He just doesn't seem to take things seriously.

19. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  20. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    Relax.

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope we can leave Kaka in Madrid for the return leg. this reminded me of a fixed match in 4th or 5th division i watched as i kid, where both teams were playing up until the goal, the either shooting off target or turning the ball around.

He on his own should have had two tonight. Most pathetic choices i've seen in front on the goal since i don't know when.

Guti has the right to tell Casillas to f*ck off, at least once a week. What a ridiculus mistake for that second goal.

Oh, look. Over 500. Start a new one.

22. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Saying Kaka was better than Alonso is crazy talk. Only completing 10% of his passes? No no no, Alonso missed some shots and maybe 2-3 passes, but overall he was much much better than Kaka. He and Lass won many balls in midfield and moved the ball around fine....our four attackers + Marcelo and Ramos couldn't do jack with it...