Real Madrid-Barcelona I Match day 26 I 03.01.2020 I 21:00 CET (local time), 03:00pm EST.

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Lyra, Feb 29, 2020.

1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can Casemiro please become captain when Sergio leaves? Dude is pure madridismo

Lyra, temesgen and hector_br repped this.
  2. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    in 50 seconds Mariano scored more goals at Bernabeu than Bale in the past 350 days :sick:

3. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Condolences @natenate101, very hard losing a parent, stay strong brother.

saadomar, temesgen, Digital and 7 others repped this.
  4. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

5. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Am under no illusions that we are somehow a different team than we were a week ago. Still lots of problems.

But damn it feels good to win the season series against the scumbag cules

RMrules, 2Magia2, Saeta Rubia and 6 others repped this.
  6. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
  7. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  8. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lol.

9. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    Your way off, people insult the team, zidane, florentino, the players. This forum has some of the most educated soccer fans I know now bickering like little kids when things don’t go out way.

“Marcelo should never wear this shirt again” can’t remember who said this but this one really pissed me off. Marcelo is vice capitain of the best team in soccer history. Go be disrespectful elsewear. The most annoying thing is, inspite this team winning in the last 6 years what almost no other team has won in their entire history, and continuing to shut the haters, people continue to insult, and just spew hate, just as much as when the team was actually terrible.

10. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    This is censorship

The players listen to worst stuff on the pitch every weekend but they just move on with their lives. If they don't care about it, why would you?

I prefer people coming up with apocalyptical messages vs. the Zidane can do no wrong crowd than sterile, homogenous "discussion". The diversity of ideas is what makes talking to football fans a fun thing.

Of course there are obvious trolls around and by the way, here's a tip: Putting someone on ignore on BigSoccer is extremely quick and easy!

11. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    Fair point about the ignore list. I don’t mind diversity, when it’s not disrespectful, proven wrong one hundred times or just plain trolling.

12. laundromat

laundromat Member

Jul 20, 2014
    If people want to be polarizing with their "diversity of opinions," then they can fully expect people to be equally as polarizing in response. Who really wants a "sterile, homogenous 'discussion'"? I don't see anybody who wants that, although there are others who seem to share your sentiment.

And I'm pretty sure I've asked this before, but you either chose not to respond or put me on your ignore list:

Where are all these positive snowflakes you keep talking about? Where are the "zidane can do no wrong" people?

Icalldibbs repped this.
  13. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Yes please, can it?

Icalldibbs repped this.
  14. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    This place would be dead within days.

Lyra repped this.
  15. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    Nope, I personally would be more involved if the hate stopped being so present.

AriGold repped this.
  16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #991 janos audron, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    I hope this win vs. Barca is a turning point and Zidane doing some self-reflection so he can avoid doing stupid shit in the future. La Liga is ripe as a peach for the taking. We should not fck it up.

p.s: It never ceases to amaze me, to what extent term "hate" is being used these days. You donkeys!

MaxY repped this.
  17. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1234436793069658114 is not a valid tweet id

He wasn’t exactly great on the day, but it’s pleasing to see Marcelo celebrate a defensive play with such passion

meringues, Lyra and lukita repped this.
  18. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I'm beginning to wonder if some of his BS is a way too simply stay relevant... SMH

19. dipluso

dipluso Member+

Jul 19, 2005
    CT
    No doubt.
    As a side note, look at Varane's acceleration to catch up to the play. He was several steps behind but kicked his engine into 5th gear and caught up. Without his tackle, Messi might still have had a one-on-one after Marcelo got a touch on the ball.

Umar, madridista_hr, Drouchk and 3 others repped this.
  20. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shay Z, S1na, yoanaidarov and 3 others repped this.
  21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They're now pushing a narrative that Messi was carrying some injury, hence couldn't burn past Marcelo with ease

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The club has been trying to find a new landing spot for Mariano for a while now, his wages are quite big for a third striker option. That's why he hasn't been playing. We've basically turned him into an outcast to force him into leaving.

23. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Breitbart ? ..... ;)

24. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who is this Sarabia dude? Pique, Griezmann, Vidal, Frenkie even Messi gets embarrassed by this guy lol. Their locker room is fcked.

Lyra repped this.
  25. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Post #1000

1234951093542625280 is not a valid tweet id

MiamiNative0722 repped this.