Real Madrid-Barcelona I Match day 26 I 03.01.2020 I 21:00 CET (local time), 03:00pm EST.

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Lyra, Feb 29, 2020.

1. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Brahim or Mariano should take Bale's place on the bench. Just leave Bale in the stands.

If we're honest, we're not seeing 30ME for Bale at this point, the damage to his value has been done.

petros93, Ahmadi8 and Prit Javier repped this.
  2. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Some of you guys scare me. The way you want to censor posters who are not as optimistic and positive as you. What the f.uck is wrong with you? What kind of place do you want this forum to be? A bubble of positivity and unicorns?

When I saw Marcelo in the lineup, I thought we were done. I had zero faith. Why? History. I know how bad we are at home against Barça and how a weakened defense could hurt us bad. That was an insane decision by ZZ, considering how good Mendy has been.

And if it wasn't for the players' passionate performance (something we hadn't seen in a while, let's be honest), that would've been an easy ride to Barcelona.

I think some of you were happier to come here and say "I told you so" to the posters who were not very hopeful than about the win itself. I honestly hope you're not raising your kids shielded from different opinions or from people they disagree with. We don't need more "snowflakes" (sorry if this term annoys you, but it fits here) around.

I know who the trolls here are. I know that a guy like RMrules loves the team as much as you, Zidane ball-licker or you there, the You-are-toxic-and-it-hurts-me fella.

Now, let's enjoy this beautiful Monday. Your favorite toxic Brazilian alt-right bigot wishes you a very happy day, Madridista.

Edino Edinho, MerlinRM, Lyra and 2 others repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Drouchk, lukita, madridista_hr and 2 others repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Lyra repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All this could have been said in three words.

"I was wrong"

6. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    That was not the point of my post. I'm glad I was wrong actually. My post was about the way some posters want to censor those they don't like or disagree with. Read it again.

verde-rubro repped this.
  7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Freedom of speech doesn't mean you have the right to now be made fun of for acting a fool. People are also free to made fun of people that were catastrophically wrong.

Baltor, girrdib, laundromat and 6 others repped this.
  8. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #958 MiamiNative0722, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    It’s not about censoring or positivity vs negativity. It’s about having a measured take. You could have expected us to lose before the game without making absurd statements to prove that point.

“i don’t believe in miracles” as if it would be a miracle for Real Madrid club de futbol to win a game.

“0-2, 0-3 to Barca... the worst result would be a draw” as if salvaging a point would be worse than losing.

“Zidane has absolutely no idea what he’s doing” yeah a 3peat cL winning coach has no idea

You may call it censoring @hector_br but for me it’s mocking crap takes

girrdib, Icalldibbs, Drouchk and 4 others repped this.
  9. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Valverde Kroos and Casemiro is a must in the big games.

AriGold and nassar_7 repped this.
  10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    This was like the reverse of 0-3 CDR Clasico of last year. Barca had 2-3 clear cut chances in the first half, but we punished them in the 2nd half and could have easily had more. They did that to us in CDR. Isco was unlucky not to score at least once.

RMSocrates repped this.
  11. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    We have to treat all remaining games as finals. No unnecessary rotations, no tinkering with the starting XI for no reason. Play the best available XI in the remaining 12 games. That means Mendy starting, no Bale at all and hopefully Mariano seeing some more minutes but we all know Benzema is probably starting all remaining games if he’s fit.

Prit Javier repped this.
  12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Bruh, he probably left the stadium just as Mariano was scoring his goal. Total clown. Cancer for the club.

13. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    RIP Mr. Nate’s dad. Must’ve been a hard day or days for you my brother.

It is indeed fun when the board is high off a big win. There’s no better place. Hope it helped you a little.

Horsehead, Doni, Drouchk and 2 others repped this.
  14. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    People were mad. Our last games had been awful. The loss to City hurt us. You can mock whoever you want. I do enjoy a little bickering (as you may have noticed). I just think people have the right to be pessimistic.

Like I said, I was tired after the game. My gf was offering me some food during the game and I couldn't even swallow it. I was nervous because I know how bad we are against them at home. We can't pretend we aren't. I only believed we had won after the final blow.

This is the kind of passion I like to share here. There aren't many madridistas around where I live so you guys are all I have when it comes to RM stuff. And I'd hate to see this place becoming a sterile and passionless place. :)

Prit Javier and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  15. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  16. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

Ter Stegen "se la comió"

17. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    #967 Shay Z, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Pique said after the game that this Real Madrid was the worst he had ever played against.

Salt levels dangerously high.

18. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Salt put aside, both sides looked unimpressive and like mid level teams.
    The talent is there, but it's either injured (on both sides) or just not played (on our side).

19. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I've compiled a list. Something tells me his correct name isn't even in that list :D

breitdude
    braithwait
    bratbeard
    Bratwurst
    brehtdude
    bathwater
    Breakdancer
    Breathtrait
    breadweight
    Bread&water
    Breadcrumbs

Shay Z and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  20. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    KO

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1234264728589000704 is not a valid tweet id

Ramos at LB(?)
    Was he coming back from attack or something? One pass and Messi directly 1v1. Great tackle though.

22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  23. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  24. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    but i mean.. its su stubborne. Every football fan who understands football see Mariano and his desire knows he is real striker. Always wants to shoot, score, have the ball, run in spaces, into battle with even couple defenders. How someone not use player like him is beyond me.

25. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Mariano deserves more chances. I mean, if Bale can get minutes... why can't Mariano?

RMrules repped this.