Real Madird Biggest Cheaters!

Discussion in 'Champions League' started by Force Barca, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Their Madrid fans, they'll never concede. Ask them about the Bayern semi final last year.

calabrese8 repped this.
  2. EBTA

EBTA New Member

Apr 15, 2018
    Yes that is 100% True.

3. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Wow wtf was that goal. Sometimes the way the ball bounces it’s like the other team goes in at half time and finds a sack of money in their locker to screw up a little.

4. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    looks like Ronaldo got on his knees for Cakir again before the game

no penalty will be called in Bayerns favour tonight... id put my bank account on that on an online betting site

5. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    The referee did well given the circumstances. It would have taken something really special to have fooled him. He didn't let the crowd go against him and he managed to get some sort of flow out of the game, no matter how badly Real kept trying to break it. I think he did well given what he had to work with.

Real are indeed well versed in the dark arts.

Ramos is an out-and-out assassin. He's as dirty as they come, but today he was simply too good for Lewandowski. He put on a masterclass today in defending.

The time wasting and professional challenges, especially that one Casemiro pulled towards the end with his trailing leg, were expertly done even though the referee was all the wise to it and gave him a yellow for his trouble. I can appreciate the genius of Asensio readjusting his socks and twirling in halfhearted applause as he was substituted off. The referee was right behind him though with one eye firmly affixed to his watch. Navas was quite convincing rolling around for what felt like hours, yet managing to sneak in a quick glance to see where the play stood. Brilliant stuff.

I'm under the impression Real spend a good ten minutes after practice learning how to roll on the ground feigning injury. How else can they be so good at it?

Are Real the worst of the worst when it comes to cheating? I think the football gods smile upon them, no doubt, but I can't go so far as to say they and they alone hold the distinction of being the game's biggest cheats. Bayern has had some questionable calls go in their favor for a number of years, especially in years where they were not nearly talented as they are this year. And I can't help but think that Bayern would do the same as Real if they held the advantage Real had over these two legs. If they stood to progress as Real did and if they held for an away win, they too would have been guilty of the same shenanigans described above. Such is the state of football to some of my dismay.

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    the hand ball non call

7. Nicholas Mehta

Nicholas Mehta New Member

Liverpool FC
    Greece
    May 13, 2018
    Madrid does get the most biased calls in the champions league your right but two things. Firstly in this case this was a penalty no matter what u say. And secondly ur forgetting that u r a Barca fan.. remember Barca vs Chelsea

8. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    From 2009? Of course we remember. Ballack should have had a red card in the first leg, Barca were denied a penalty when Boulahrouz pulled down Henry in the box. And everyone remembers the second leg when Yaya Toure was unfairly shown a red card and Barca were forced to get the job done with ten men! :mad:
    But great squads overcome such one-sided decisions and thanks to Barcelona (and later Spain) LEGEND Don Andres Iniesta the run at the Treble was still on. :thumbsup:

2009UCLsemicollage.jpg

Fwiw, I also agree that Madrid-Juve was a penalty.

9. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    SF19 and tudobem62014 repped this.
  10. Nicholas Mehta

Nicholas Mehta New Member

Liverpool FC
    Greece
    May 13, 2018

11. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    So BOTH teams felt they were victims of refereeing decisions. What else is new?

12. KingKennyLFC

KingKennyLFC Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Apr 13, 2018
    Try telling the Roma fans that when the ref gave them a dodgy penalty in the 93rd minute against LFC

13. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    and what did you think of the hand ball not called earlier in the game by Alexander Arnold i think it was ... saved a goal lol.. should have been PK and straight red..but shhhh lets not talk about those

14. Guinho

Guinho Member+

San Jose Earthquakes, bless their hearts
    Estonia
    May 27, 2001
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now Salah goes out because of a wrestling attack by none other than Sergio Ramos to rip his arm out of his socket. If there's justice in the world, Liverpool wins 6-1. But Real Madrid will thug and cheat their way to winning this, no doubt.

What a bunch of bastards.

KayC repped this.
  15. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Ramos always in it. Picking people off the ground causing cards. Guys a piece of s#!!

KayC repped this.
  16. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Ramos with the arm bar ufc style like he Kazushi Sakuraba fighting the Gracies

17. Guinho

Guinho Member+

San Jose Earthquakes, bless their hearts
    Estonia
    May 27, 2001
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feel bad for Carvajal though. He always seems a decent sort to me. Sigh.

Two players we all want to see in a couple of weeks in Russia

18. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    No more salah Marcelo can just walk up the field now

19. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yeah not the dirty cheat Ramos is

20. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Kinda scared for Ramos now playing Morocco and Iran after injuring salah especially playing in Kazan... also in Sochi near the Caucasus region

21. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    #46 tudobem62014, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Ronaldo: “hey Sergio, I’m behind in the balon dor voting I had a tough first half of the season... now I take time off so I can have fresher legs and score against tired opponents. Can you help me out? I can’t catch Salah”

Sergio: “don’t worry. I got you”

Ronaldo: “thanks friend! No championship for Salah, no World Cup for salah. Unless Messi wins the World Cup balon dor is in the bag now. If you see Messi in Sochi for the quarterfinal can you also help me there? Half the work. Same results! HO! Maybe no one will notice I barely played this year”

Zidane: don’t worry in a year no one will remember their best player was hurt. They will only remember you won the championship. Just like what happened to me in 1998. Hell maybe you will be the manager of Madrid someday.

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  23. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Ramos causes so many problems he is a dirty player that attacks you psychologically as well as physically but gets away with it because of his Spanish teammates squeeky clean record (iniesta... pique). Who started the anger at the Classico that caused Roberto’s red card... I believe it was Ramos picking up Suarez.

24. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Ramos elbowing suarez.

Trying to injure someone

What Messi did was payback so Suarez will not get the red card for retaliation

25. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He doesn’t mean it?
    It was an accident?
    Well watch this?

He’s playing like an enforcer... but this is not hockey