Real Betis Balompie 2012-13 Official Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Pichi, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Time to start our new thread for the new year now that previous season is over and the player market is heating up for Er Glorioso. Ese Beti Oe!!

2. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Iriney turned down latest Betis offer and club basically has given up on any hope that he'll re-sign with the club. Also Jefferson Montero who was on loan from Villareal has signed a 3 year deal with Mexican club Morelia.

3. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Here are the latest signings :

Paulao (Def, Saint Etienne, D)
    Juan Carlos Perez (Mid, Braga, EL)
    Ruben Perez (Mid, Atletico Madrid, L)
    Eder Vilarchao (Mid, Sestao, D)
    Eizmendi (Mid, Real Sociedad, D)
    Salvador Agra (Att, Olhanense, D)

4. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I am liking what I am reading about Juan Carlos Perez. What is up w/ this rumor about Jonathan Dos Santos becoming a Betico??

5. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    First jornada on the road and final score

At. Bilbao 3 Er Glorioso 5

0-1 Castro 8"
    0-2 Molina 26"
    0-3 Benat 31"
    1-3 DeMarcos 47"
    2-3 San Jose 66"
    3-3 San Jose 76"
    3-4 Pozuelo 80"
    3-5 Molina 85"

Er Glorioso started fast and after the half time they had huge gaps in their defense and were unable to launch those counterattacks as Bilbao chipped away bit by bit and tied the match up. Pepe Mel wisely brought on Canhas who gave Pozuelo the pass in the fourth Betis goal and he also brought on Pereira who got assist on Molina's second goal.

Either way great way to start the season winning three points on the road in Bilbao who have had a difficult week with Llorente saying he refuses to extend his contract and with Javi Martinez looking like he is also on the way out, neither of them suited for today's match.

Bad new for this Betico is with la liga on BeIN Sports and having UVerse there will be no liga this year so I guess I will have to start looking at live feeds on the internet. If anyone knows of a good feed let me know.

More match reviews later tonight.

Ese Beti Oe!!

6. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    well you need to get DishNetwork then ;) BTW any news on the Beñat situation??? I heard he is going to Wolfsburg.

7. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    How did Agra play?

surprised he was a starter.

8. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I had Dish before GOLTV left them and went to UVerse and I have no plans on going back as I am very happy with UVerse and there is no way I can get as many channels on Dish as I do on UVerse for the same price. This year I will become very well versed with the EPL without the liga, Go Latics!!

As for Benat, have received a couple of tweets saying it's a done deal but haven't seen anything from the Betis Web Page.

Guess time will tell.

Ese Beti Oe!!

9. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  10. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    http://lshunter.tv/

I've never been unable to find a good feed for a game I was interested in.

Robdog repped this.
  11. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    For who??? Bilbao or Wolfsburg???

12. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Wolfsburg.

13. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  14. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    FYI: The match will be showed delayed on BeIN Sport :D

15. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Here is the match highlights of the 1-2 loss at home for Er Glorioso against Rayo on Saturday. At least we are still ahead of the Merengues!!

Ese Beti Oe!!

16. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    On the last day of the trading window Er Glorioso did not have too much movement. Here is the latest: Damien Perquis (D) 28 yrs old from Sochaux FC in France. He plays for the Polish NT since he is part Polish. He signed for 3 years. Angel Lopez (D) 31 years old from Villareal. He will more than likely compete with Nelson and Javi Chica for a slot in the starting XI. Nosa Igiebor (M) 21 years old from Apoel. He signed for 4 years. Juanma (Juan Manuel Gomez Sanchez) signed his recission clause and is no longer with Betis as of today. Ese Beti Oe!!

17. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The Betis-Atletico de Madrid match originally scheduled for this Monday has been postponed until 26 Sept due to the fact that Atletico had 7 international players who under FIFA rules have to be released on Monday for international play. Had the game been scheduled for Sunday this would have not been an issue. Instead Betis will play two friendlies this coming week, Tuesday against CP Cacereno and Thursday against Coria CF. Ese Beti Oe!

18. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    FYI: today's match - Valladolid vs. Real Betis - will be shown live on beIN Sport

19. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Lost 2-4 and the refereeing was atrocious with Er Glorioso finishing with 9 players on the pitch, both were sent off due to blown calls.

Ese Beti Oe!!

20. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Er Glorioso is back in action after the NT fixture. They will be traveling to Pamplona and will be playing against Osasuna on Sunday at 1045 PST, 1345 hrs EST. There will be many changes in the starting XI this week due to injuries and other circumstances. A win will keep Er Glorioso in 4th place ahead of the Palanganas!

A possible starting XI is:

Adrian
    Perquis
    Nelson
    Paulao
    Nacho
    Salva Sevilla
    Ruben Perez
    Agra
    Canas
    Ruben Castro
    Jorge Molina

Ese Beti Oe!!

21. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Betis w/ the solid 'W' today over Valencia to remain in 4th :) Good start of La Liga. Let's hope Los VerdiBlancos can keep this run up.

22. oragedem

oragedem New Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Download the full match against Real Valladolid in CdR​
    :)

23. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Was disappointed with yesterdays Copa del Rey first leg 1-0 defeat in Valladolid. The tactics that Mel used was not the best and what was most concerning is that the bench strength of this team is precarious to say the least. I hate to use the word hope but I hope the team does not pick up any injuries later in the liga because if so I don't think the bench will save the day.

Er Glorioso's next game is on Monday in Getafe.

Ese Beti Oe!!

24. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Take a note from Chelsea fans....Stay Carefree....a 1-0 aggregate is not that insurmountable. I have faith in Los VerdiBlancos

25. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Guess who is now in 4th :D If you haven't seen it yet, checkout that free kick by Beñat today. Poetry in motion. It gave Ray Hudson an orgasm ;)