Real Betis Balompie 2011-2012 Official Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Pichi, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I have season tix's in the Casbah but have not gone to the match yet due to Reserves. I know that Carlos1 sits in section 109 and has season tix also.

Here are the video highlights of today's match:

http://www.futbolzoom.com/2012/04/b...er&utm_campaign=Feed:+Futbolzoom+(FutbolZoom)

Ese Beti Oe!!

2. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Er Glorioso's next match at home against the Yellow Submarine will be shown live on GOLTV this Saturday 1600 hrs EDT, 1300 hrs PDT.

Ese Beti Oe!

3. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Bad news for us Quakes fans, the match was moved to a tape delay from 1500-1700 hrs PDT on GolTV.

Ese Beti Oe!!

4. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    not really you can come back to the Betis Live Match thread on Oh Betis ;)

5. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Worked in the yard fixing and cleaning things up while I had my laptop on Canal Sur listening to the match, then after going out for dinner saw the match and it was as good as it sounded on the radio. Heard the fans singing big time at the Villamarin after the 3rd goal was scored. It is not often that they get to see Er Glorioso actually have a 3-0 lead and enjoy it like they did. 3 big points and next on the list is Real Sociedad midweek. Betis is 10 points plus the tie breaker ahead of Zaragoza in the relegation zone so that is great news! Ese Beti Oe!!

Here are the video highlights of the match:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T35UnxeQCUA"]BETIS 3 VS 1 VILLARREAL (Resumen) - YouTube[/ame]

6. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I think its safe to say, Real Betis will be in La Liga next season :D That is all I wanted for this season...La Liga survival!!!

7. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would like to thank the ugly green for setting up the beautiful White and Red for a move into a Europe League spot tomorrow night. :D

8. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Actually we been helpin' your sorry asses all season..Beating Bilbao twice. Malaga the other week. Beating València earlier this year. Don't worry we will get you...oh yea I forgot your side has the refs xD Damn Q I thought you had died..Where have you been hiding??

9. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    betis only exists to help the superior ones from Nervion; sort of like how the peasants support loyalty. :p School, work, and broken computers had the best of me for a while. But I'm back to life now. And let me be the first to tell you the Chiefs will win the West while the faders and donkeys (your words) will have that deer in the headlight look. Manning made such a mistake.

10. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    If it wasn't QDog I would give him a yellow card for trolling but he is soooo lonely on the Sevilla site since he is the only left in Hispalis supporting the Palanganas. I do admit he has big cojones ripping our beloved Betis and then making fun of our RAIDERS all in one post!!

Can't wait for the Derby Part II coming up and then the RAIDERS trashing the Chiefs twice in one season!! :D

Ese Beti Oe and RAIDERS!!

11. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's right, you can't wait, 'cause it isn't going to happen. :cool: BTW, the faders are beloved to Rob.

12. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    You can't give Q a card, cause first he is a Chiefs fan & secondly we love to have the banter w/ him...He is the only True Sevillista we know...all the rest were bandwagon jumpers ;) BTW, the AFC West will belong to the Chiefs...we will get a solid preseason...which we didn't get last season...Watch the faders fade away again ;)

13. Eskimo Joe

Eskimo Joe Member

May 24, 2010
    Estás un aficionado de los Raiders?! Los Raiders?! ¡Necesitas examinarse su cabeza! :D

For real, though: congrats on the season Betis is having!

14. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One thing I'll say for Pichi; he always stands by his team, regardless. I respect that. He even admits to being a Cubs fan. BTW, Rob is right, the Chiefs will rule this year. Payton made such a big mistake.

15. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Peyton Manning will get KO'd in an exhibition game and will not suit up for a regular season game and John Elway will be run out of Denver by the fans for paying millions for a washed up QB and trading Tebow to the Jets!

As for the Cubs and Betis my own two children who are Beticos because I brainwashed them and took them to Betis games have always accused me of supporting losers! Say what??? :eek:

Ese Beti Oe!!

16. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    raiders!!!

17. Eskimo Joe

Eskimo Joe Member

May 24, 2010
    Holy smokes. The Cubs, too? Brutal! Although, I did go to a game at Wrigley last summer and sat in the bleacher seats. Such a blast.

18. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just to be clear, I meant to type "the faders are not beloved by Rob. Sorry dude, didn't mean to insult.

19. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Que cagada del Glorioso today!! They deserved to be losing at least 0-5 but Atletico couldn't score a goal if they tried and Betis gave them all the chances they could but their finishing skills left a lot to be desired. They were actually ahead 0-1 when out of the blue Er Glorioso thanks to Pozuelo and Pereira decided to actually shoot at the goal and score. Stupid refs watch was on slow time as he should have blown final whistle when the first corner at 93:14 was kicked over the goal line, instead his Chinese watch for whatever reason didn't reach 93:00 and Er Glorioso decided to cagarselo and let Atleti score on the last play of the match. Either way Er Glorioso has avoided relegation in their first season up in Primera for several years. Now they can concentrate on kicking some Palangana arse in the second leg of the Derby Sevillano!! Ese Beti Oe!!

20. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    El Sevilla-Glorioso will be televised live on Wednesday 2 May at 1100 hrs PDT, 1400 hrs EDT on GOLTV!!

Ese Beti Oe!!

21. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Great Derby and although we had to wait until the end the 1-2 scoreline was accurate of the play. Sevilla came out of the starting blocks on fire but after the Negredo goal they sort of lost the mo after 15 minutes and you could see Betis working at getting back into the match. It was your typical derby with dirty tackles, words being exchanged and the first Betis Derby win at the Pocilga since 2008 if I am not mistaken. Benhat's value has definitely gone up and although he is not Assuncao his DK's are finding the back of the net as of late. As a side note Benhat scored the Betis goal in the first derby this season also on a DK. Betis will have Nelson who had 5 stitches thanks to Negredo's vicious tackle on his ankle is out for Sporting match so is Iriney with injuries where as Canhas, Benhat and Dorado with yellow card accumulations. Best news is that although tied on points with Sevilla since Betis won 4 out of the 6 points on the head to head matches they are ahead of their cross town neighbors in the standings with Sporting on the road and Barca at home to wrap up a very successful season.

For Pepe Mel this was the first time as a Betico that he won a derby having lost the only ones he played in during his spell with Betis from 89-93.

Here is the video of the goals and the audio of the Betis goals. ENJOY ESE BETI OE!!

http://snd.sc/IY71bA

22. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Ha, proved what we already knew...Real Betis es Mejor en Sevilla ;)

23. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The Er Glorioso-Barca match will be televised live on Saturday at 1600 hrs EDT, 1300 hrs PDT on ESPN Deportes, ESPN2 and GolTV. Ese Beti Oe!!

24. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Did I read that right??? ESPN2???

25. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Er Glorioso more than likely will utilize the following XI for their starting lineup on Saturday in a 4-4-2 formation:
    Casto
    Chica, Paulao, Dorado and Nacho,
    Beñat and Cañas as double pivots with Jefferson Montero and Pereira as wingers,
    Pozuelo and Rubén up front.

Ese Beti Oe!