Real America (Bolivia)

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Tex04, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Tex04

Tex04 New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone know anything about this club? What division is it? Do you know where you can find information or game stats? Any information is appreciated.

2. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
  3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Trying to tie Galindo and future players Arsenal may be interested in? :p

Its a local league tema in santa cruz bolivia, but its tied to the famed historic Tahuichi academy in bolivia. Many players from there stay at that team, like a 'farm' team until they get poached by bolivian teams, or for teh youth NT and then go abroad.

4. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    It's actually not tied to Tahuichi in any way at all and Tahuichi does not send its players to Real America. They're actually tied to Club America of Mexico and have a partnership in place (they previously had a relationship with a different Mexican side), their coach is even Mexican.

They currently play in what I guess you could say is our 3rd division and they're in a tournament to determine if they'll play in the official second divison.

Each of the countries 9 states/department league champions plus the previous years two relegated sides from the 1st division and the national provincial champion play to determine who gets promoted to the first division.

Real America is currently playing in the Santa Cruz state/department league championship. They're tied for first. Once the state champs are determined the 2nd divison tournament will begin in August.

If you don't read or speak Spanish it will be very hard for you to get any info regarding the team.

[​IMG]

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn.... thanks for clearing that up. I guess I had it mixed up in my head.

6. Tex04

Tex04 New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mr.Nilo,
    PM sent