Alert: READ THIS: Off topic and Language Rules

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by metros11, Sep 16, 2009.

1. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All,

It's quite simple, in the last few weeks almost every thread has gone off topic. So, from this point on, any post that does not stay on topic is simply getting DELETED. No exceptions.

In addition, any personal attacks or inappropriate language is also getting DELETED, and if the problem persists further action may be taken.

Enjoy the boards.

2. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought we all decided a little ways back, moderators included, that off topic ramblings are what keep this forum interesting and basically everyone agreed? (probably the first time ever so much agreement on an issue)

Seems this policy of all off topic posts being deleted is a little harsh....

3. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quiet agreement.

4. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I'm sure metro and the rest of us are cool with threads going a bit off topic. It's just the last few threads went way way way off topic for a long time.

5. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, but they were hilarious.

6. sumthingspecial

sumthingspecial New Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    [​IMG]

i'm going to Kinkos and having this printed in poster size for my bedroom

7. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is per BS policy. Of course I'm not going to care if there are a couple of posts, but when that turns into 5 pages I really don't want to sit there skimming through the posts and moving them to separate threads. I just did that with FSU CL, FSU stadiums, and FSU album threads. And that took me a couple of hours. And as you already know, I'm pretty lazy, so I'm not going to do that again. Just use your best judgement, and if you're going to post something that's not relative to the thread title start a new thread.