Re: Rb Park Dead? Staying In The Meadowlands????

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by NYC_COSMOS, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is a viable discussion. I take offensive at its closure. We are all adults and we can partake in these conversations.
    This is a what if scenarion not unlike posters talking about possible expansion teams in different parts of the country. Lets be realistic about this.
    1. There is NO CONSTRUCTION GOING ON.
    2. The project in Harrison has been going on for 4 years plus.
    3. The redevelopment in Harrison isnt occuring because of the Red Bulls but rather because of the city. Remember that there are stores and housing planned as well.
    4. Delays Delays and more Delays. This brings the time table closer to the New Meadowlands window.
    5. Tenants are leaving the Meadowlands and the NJSEA needs to put out the fire. Maybe an 11th hour deal was struck. Maybe they will called it Red Bull Stadium and the Austrians will get into the NFL as well.

Either way its a what if scenario which could merit discussion.

2. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I didnt see that the thread had been moved, Please erase at will moderators.

3. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No it doesn't. Your fantasy scenario makes absolutely no sense which is exactly why your thread was closed, and why this one will close in a couple minutes.

4. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It was moved actually. If you want to partake in adult conversation with out the nastiness of your previous post please do so. "new stadium in e rutherford" is the new forum

5. Huwiler's Odoreaters

Apr 10, 2007
    You're a clown. Go away.

6. wgoood2

wgoood2 New Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if you hate our franchise so much, then why do you continue to post in our forums??? get a ********ing life you sack of worthless $hit!

7. j1mbr0wn

j1mbr0wn Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Newark, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If Red Bull were in discussions to buy the Meadowlands, I might listen to you. But all of your arguments are weak at best. You should really try to come up with some concrete facts, rather than rely on speculation based on observation.

My observations indicate that you aren't really a fan of this team, and my speculation is that you are trying to troll here. Having said that, it is also my speculation that it is NOT a bug but a rather large plug that's firmly inserted into your rectum.

8. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So what you are saying to me, is that you all the conversations you have had in your life you have NEVER speculated? You never entered in a what if conversation? I clearly stated when I started the thread that this was a "what if" situation.
    You might like whats being said or agree with it but its a relevant conversation.

FACT: There are delays in the building process.
    FACT: The front office has little to say
    FACT: The Webcam doesnt show the stadium being built
    FACT: NOTHING HAS BE CONSTRUCTED that pertains to RB PARK
    FACT: There is a NEW STADIUM that is going to be built in the MEADOWLANDS that has concessions that the RED BULLS had asked for.
    FACT: SLC is being built NOW even after extensive wrangling back and forth with municipalities.

Again you dont like what I'm saying. Maybe you dont like that if what I'm saying is true it might mean that you fell for a lie. I dont know what you might be thinking but what I've stated above is FACT. Its undeniable.

9. art

art Member

Jul 2, 2000
    Portland OR
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But so what? You're posting speculation based on anecdotes. you'd be just as well to post in some already-existing thread something like "man its taking so long I wonder if it'll ever get done" and you'd have said as much of value. Only no, you go and start a whole thread.

10. st ryma 7

st ryma 7 Member

Dec 23, 2004
    the south bay
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    your reasoning is incompetent at best. i could use the same proofs you are and figure that im jesus because im a man and i like people, but maybe you wouldnt like what im saying

11. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Im not saying because of these facts that RB PARK is dead. Im saying that these facts present a serious WHAT IF scenario.

12. MightyMouse

MightyMouse BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 19, 2003
    Island paradise east of the mainland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To be fair to Mr. Cosmos, I have thought that this projects plug might get pulled a couple of times. Why? Because I do not see anything happening on that construction sight. They shouldn't have a construction cam when there is no construction happening...

13. Toad_of_Toad_Hall

Toad_of_Toad_Hall New Member

Apr 17, 2006
    A state of confusion
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes:

Sheesh.

Jamison, would you do the honors again? Or maybe ask Fina to do it?

14. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Thank You MM for constructively adding to the conversation without insulting at the first word of something you dont like.

15. mercury3164

mercury3164 Member

Apr 30, 2007
    Manhattan
    The only constructive thing that can possibly be added to this idiotic fantasy of yours is to reitirate that you are indeed a damn fool.

16. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Crikey.

You know, I do have to work every now and then.

anyway thread closed and discussion, such as it is, moved to the E. Rutherford thread