RB Glen Johnson 80, RB Ivanovic 77. Even EA hates us - The FIFA 11 Thread

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by Yaroni, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Someone had to start it.

Aside from the unsurprising unjust rankings, i actually like the game. It feels much more smoother and the players actually make normal runs instead of just holding there positions.

The biggest pro for me is the endurance meter, players actually get tired, which means that you can acutally use you knowledge as a football minded fan against morons who just run at you and tackle. It FINALLY adds more to the skill aspect of the game.

I've noticed that taking free kicks is different than in 10, gotta hit the arenas 1-on-1 all over again. And theyve also added a meter for more precise penalties, which gives you (GK) more of chance to make a save by letting you see if your opponent hit the mark making a good or bad hit. Of course this was one the same TV with my bro (1-on-1) so i don't know you can see it online.

Haven't gone through more of the details like custom tactics/tutorials etc. But it looks good so far.

Discuss :)

2. Lamps>Gerrard

Lamps>Gerrard Member

Feb 15, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In general it's definitely an improvement over FIFA10, but still....when two good people play eachother online the pace of the game is insane still. It's still unrealistic when played in multiplayer. Singe player this is much less reduced as the AI isn't nearly as good at predicting movement/abusing jockeying/additional tacklers.

EA continues with their very "mainstream" ideas of certain players, as seen with Diego Forlan being an 87 (LOL) and the right back of the 09/10 Prem season being an 80 at his favored center back spot (Ivan). Oh well, I still crush people online so it's all good.

3. I-Got-The-BLUES

May 1, 2006
    Orlando, Florida.
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    I'm a fan of the subtle personality adjustments they've done.
    The way players react when another player took the shot instead of looking for a pass...facial expressions, celebrations, those subtleties (all aethetic) impressed me.

Game play ways, it's very good, but nothing big over '10, but that's not a bad thing as '10 was very good. But I still prefer the game play and will of 2010 FIFA World Cup.

4. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Despite the stupid rating, Ivanovic at rb is a beast.