Razov = B*tch (R)

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by doneshufflin, Nov 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doneshufflin

doneshufflin New Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Washington DC
    Listen not to take away from your victory, but your man Razov needs to show some class and shut his damn mouth. He is a prima dona and really overrated. Also if anyone whines during a game it is him. Also if you want cheating take a look at Ralph's flop in the box. It was clearly a yellow card. Also Armas should have gotten his second yellow for delaying the game on our free kick in the 80th minute. Your lucky he is not suspended for the next game.

2. Boo hoo hoo. Yellow card for impersonating a troll.

3. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmm.... a DC fan complaining about another teams players bitching. Very interesting indeed.

4. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Those who live in glass houses...

5. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kettle calling the pot ...

6. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    that's ridiculous - DCU could have had 3 or 4 more cards in the first half alone and etcheverry stands in front of every damn free kick - desperate... very desperate

7. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better now.

8. Wolves1935

Wolves1935 New Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Prospect Heights
    Stoichkov should have been red carded for impersonating a pylon, guys went around him with ease, he really should have been shown red for his tackle in the box.

Ryan Nelsen's a thug and should have been red carded just for being Ryan Nelsen.

DC whined the entire game, at every whistle.

You are just a bunch of sore losing hacks whose play looks more like rugby than soccer (and THAT is giving rugby a bad name!).

9. Wolves1935

Wolves1935 New Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Prospect Heights
    That's only because he is too old and slow to get out of the way!!!

10. Fireball_Dan

Fireball_Dan New Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Palos Park, IL
    Ah, shut up!!

11. Fireball_Dan

Fireball_Dan New Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Palos Park, IL
    Of course! Edwards and Stern were saying that about Nelsen when he argued with the ref. He might as well be playing with the All-Blacks in Australia or have the whole team in Washington Captials jerseys with the way they were playing last night.

12. Burn20

Burn20 New Member

Jul 29, 2000
    NJ
    Pretty much sums up DC & Fire fans complaining about diving, hacking and generally poor sportsmanship.

13. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Besides hoping that your team doesn't misuse its "you suck" allocation, there must not be much to talk about in the Burp forum. Too bad for you guys.

14. Fixed your post. Get used to enjoying the bottom of the table for a while.

15. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    It's MLS playoff time. Shouldn't burn fans be on BigIcehockey.com by now or something?

16. Trackman20

Trackman20 Member

May 14, 2003
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This guy is right...we should forfeit this victory and cancel our season/franchise! How dare we beat DC United at RFK. :)

LATER LOSERS!

17. chad

chad Member+

Jun 24, 1999
    Manhattan Beach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Coming over here to tell the fire fans that razov is a primadonna sissypants is like telling them that snow is white. we know that.

what must be killing you is that our primadonna sissypants scored a goal and none of yours did. you guys have got, like what, 5 more of these type player than we do?

and to complain about not getting second yellow cards? good gosh amighty, you're a tool.

18. FairWeatherFan

Sep 9, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I really hate to interfere with nitpicking comments, but I´m pretty sure Clint Mathis is still with Jersey.

19. Burn20

Burn20 New Member

Jul 29, 2000
    NJ

Newsflash, *#*#*#*#*#*#*#:

Not all Burn fans want Kreis back next year, I for one don't think he'll be back.

You must be slipping if that's the best you can do.

20. Wolves1935

Wolves1935 New Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Prospect Heights
    I was referring to the leg breaksers, Stoichkov and Kovalenko, but yes Mathis, bad hair and all, is a hack too.

21. jdm2662

jdm2662 New Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Hillside, IL
    No one from DC has any right to talk about class. I wasn't sure if the Fire were playing DC or team Mexico yesterday. Boo hoo. Typical scrub team. They can't make their own plays, so they cry. If I were a Dc fan, I'd be utterly embarrassed with their display yesterday.

Razov may lack a few brain cells, but he scored yesterday, and none of your hacks did. That was the best effort I've seen Razov put out in a while. He was back defending and this time, he didn't fall for Dema's crap.

22. Wolves1935

Wolves1935 New Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Prospect Heights
    Oh we can do better than that, go watch the earth movers build a useless stadium for your pathetic playoff-less team. Jack@$$!!!

23. Burn20

Burn20 New Member

Jul 29, 2000
    NJ
    Tsk, Tsk, didn't your mommy ever teach you it's not nice to be envious of what others have? Maybe if you're all good little boys, someday you too will have a SSS.

24. Burn20

Burn20 New Member

Jul 29, 2000
    NJ
    When did you move to Omaha?

25. Wolves1935

Wolves1935 New Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Prospect Heights
    I'd rather have a nice trophy case to hold our MLS Cup and US Open Cup trophies than a useless stadium that no one will want to go to because the MLS team that plays there couldn't beat the local under 10 team.