Ray Jackson (BIGHMW) on the original sources for samples on AK47's single "Arsenal"

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BIGHMW, May 10, 2020.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well Legions,

after reading about White Zombie's use of samples throughout most of their songs. I decided to (voluntarily) share with you the original sources of my samples I used in my newest hit as AK47, "Arsenal", so here is the rundown for you:

In the break in-between choruses:

"........ it is the little Spaniard Santi Cazorla.......AHH ya beauty!!! what a hit son..... what a hit!!!.........two goals in added time.....to snatch the title away from Manchester United!!! STUPENDOUS!!!"

Here are the original sources::

".....it is the little Spaniard Santi Cazorla!!!" - Martin Tyler

May 17th, 2014 - FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs. Hull City

it actually went:

It is the little Spaniard Santi Cazorla!!! ......Arsenal 1, Hull 2......a classic free kick.... and we're set.... for a classic FA Cup Final!!!"

I also used:

"AHH ya beauty!!!! What a hit son, what a hit!!!" - Andy Gray

Original source:

December 8th, 2004 - UEFA Champions League - Liverpool vs. Olympiacos

that actually went:

"Mellor...... lovely cushioned header...... FOR GERRARD......" - Martin Tyler, followed by Andy Gray who went "AHH ya beauty!!! what a hit son, what a hit!!!

then:

"two goals in added time.... to snatch the title away from Manchester United!!! STUPENDOUS!!!"

Original source:

May 13th, 2012 - Manchester City vs. Queens Park Rangers (QPR)

that actually went:

'"two goals in added time.... for Manchester City...... to snatch the title away from Manchester United!!! STUPENDOUS!!!" - as called by Martin Tyler as Manchester City won the 2011-12 Premier League title on Sergio Aguero's title winning goal late in stoppage time.

.....and finally, at the end, I used:

"... and nobody will ever.... win more dramatically that this!!!.....
    Champions Of England.... winners of the FA Cup.... everything their hearts desire!!!"

Original source:

May 26th, 1999 - UEFA Champions League (a.k.a. European Cup) Final - Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

that actually went:

".....History is made..... Manchester United are the Champions Of Europe again..... and nobody will ever.... win a European Cup Final more dramatically than this!!!..... Champions Of Europe.... Champions of England.... winners of the FA Cup.... everything their hearts desire!!!" - as called by Clive Tyldesley

Well there you have it Legions, that and as well as the official instrumental mix of "Aminals" as performed by Maroon 5, used as the background music on "Arsenal"

....and here is the finished version, mixed in 2018, after at first using a cheap karaoke instrumental originally back when it was first recorded in 2015, in which I intend to use in my new yet to-be-titled comeback CD as AK47.

ENJOY!!!

Ray Jackson

BigSoccer user ID: BIGHMW

"AK47"