Ratings Mallorca x Real Madrid Feb. 26, 2006

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by ronaldinhobr10, Feb 26, 2006.

1. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Post your ratings for this match...i know its not pretty but even when we lose and play HORRIBLY i would like to have player ratings
    we should have this after every single game for the whole season to see how it averages out after the season is over..

I will post my ratings later after i finish watching the whole match.

2. ZZR923

ZZR923 New Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Casillas - 6. A couple of errors with the wet ball and wind
    Cicinho - 3. Over ran the ball and left us exposed
    Ramos - 4. Good header for the goal but showed his inexperience when giving the penalty aways
    Bravo - 6. Played well in an unfamiliar position - made 3 or 4 good interceptions
    Carlos - 6. More solid defensively than usual
    Gravesen - 3. Gave away too many free kicks - was lucky not to be sent off. Caught in posession for their 2nd goal
    Becks - 4. Obviously not fit - why was he playing then? hmmm let me think......
    ZZ - 5. Crowded out easily by hard working midfield
    Baptista -6. Worked hard - unfortunate to be subbed off.
    Robinho - 5. some nice skills but tried to do much - needs to get the simple things right before show boating
    Ronaldo - 5. A few shots but starved of decent service

Salgado, Raul and Cassano - too little too late

Caro - 4 hands are tied by unbalanced squad and club politics but needs to sort out defensive plays in training

3. T-H-E

T-H-E New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    RAUL BRAVO 6 ZIDANE 5? WTF WERE YOU WATHING??:eek:

4. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Can't give Raul Bravo anything, on the 2nd goal he didn't even try running after the striker, just put his hand up to beg for a nonexistent offside. That really pissed me off.

5. Adrian Cocot

Adrian Cocot Member

Dec 8, 2003
    Cleveland
    Casillas - 6. Couldn't do anything about the goals. Made poor decisions on some plays and was fortunate Mallorca didn't capitalize
    Cicinho - 2. Terrible. Didn't pass to anyone, tried to do too much, lost the ball constantly and was caught out of position.
    Ramos - 6. Above average showing. Scored, but gave up a stupid penalty. Otherwise did OK against a weak front line.
    Bravo - 3. Looked uncomfortable as CB, although his pace was useful against the wingers.
    Carlos - 5. Decent defending, but no offensive contributions. Did not combine well with Robinho at all.
    Gravesen - 5. Started out poor, got a card after 20 minutes, then he got better. Some decent defensive and offensive play. Got picked off for the second goal, though.
    Beckham - 4. Assisted the first goal, did nothing otherwise. Did not combine with Cicinho well.
    Zidane - 4. Little creativity, lost the ball too much. Tried, but looked too tired.
    Baptista - 3. Tried, but nothing worked. As usual.
    Robinho - 3. Tried, even with a few tricks, but nothing worked.
    Ronaldo - 2. Absent. Could have set up Baptista for a goal early on, but was selfish.

Subs:
    Raul - 4. No impact. Did he even get any touches on the ball?
    Salgado - 5. Ran at defenders, sprinted more for loose balls than any of the attacking players.
    Cassano - n/a. No impact in the little time he was given.

Caro - 5. Decent substitutions (some of the worst performers came off), but should not have started Ronaldo. Also, lost the gamble to start Raul Bravo as CB.

6. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Why did you give raul a higher rating than all the players above then?

7. sibuor

sibuor New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Cassilas-6
    cicinho-3
    raul bravo-6
    sergio ramos-3
    roberto carlos-6
    Beckham-5
    Zidane-3
    Robinho-4
    Baptista-7
    Gravesen-2
    ronaldo-2
    raul-0
    Cassano- n/a
    Salgado-6

Caro-2

8. Adrian Cocot

Adrian Cocot Member

Dec 8, 2003
    Cleveland
    Whoops. Good point. Raul goes down to a 3.

9. T-H-E

T-H-E New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Cassilas-6
    Cicinho-3
    Bravo-3
    sergio ramos-4
    roberto carlos-6
    Beckham-2
    Zidane-5
    Robinho-3
    Baptista-5
    Gravesen-2
    Ronaldo-2

i think only zidane did ok in forward. some good passes ..but all team was bad yesterday.We need to start with cassano.

10. Predator67

Predator67 New Member

Aug 16, 2005
    Funny When Beckham left all hell broke out. I know most people don't like him but no one crosses the ball better than him on the team. Ronaldo needs to come back and fight for the ball not just wait for it to come to him but also we need people to send some decent passes to him. Baptista should never play another game for Real Madrid. He can't score and just don't fit. Raul should never play another game also we have Cassano now and would fit along side Ronaldo or Robinho.

11. Shaydee

Shaydee Member

Apr 8, 2002
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

because not touching the ball is better than what those other clowns did with it. :)