Rate Your Mods

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Please rate us, your forum Mods: DSC05, Pichi, Pmoliu, minorthreat, Lockjaw, Sinko and how we moderated this forum, Galcia, in 2006.

These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. A little background about us...I, DSC05 have been a mod of this forum since June 2006, and have been a member of BigSoccer since June 2002. I also moderate the Netherlands and Belgian forums. Some personal information about me is, I'm 23 years old (soon to be 24) currently a full time graduate student in Detroit. My favorite clubs are Feyenoord and Deportivo la Coruna.

Please use the thread as an opportunity to provide feedback. Please note all comments are public intentionally. Your vote, however, will not be public. Your comments can address both the way the board is moderated and the way individual Mods moderate.

2. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I think all of you did well, nothing outstanding. I think only a few times posters were allowed to rant on with their putrid, verbal insults laced with cuss words.

Keep up the fine work.

3. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Thanks for the vote Catfish :). Do you (or any one else) have any suggestions how I can run the board better this year?

4. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Be more active in the non-Barca and non-RMCF forums.

5. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    I'm sorry I don't know what you mean. I don't remember the last time I was in the Barca or Madrid forums.

6. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    Thanks, this poll is closed.