Rate Your Moderator (now with poll!)

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by Captain Splarg, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please rate me, your forum Mod Brian (Captain Splarg), and how I moderated this forum in 2006. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, I will attempt to respond and address your praise and/or criticism.

A little background about me... I, Captain Splarg, have been a Mod of this fourm since shortly after it was created and have been on BigSoccer since April 1999. I lived in Stockholm from 1996-2001 and England from 2001-2006. I live in California as of last month.

I'm a DIF-are, but please don't hold that against me.

Mods may not respond for 7 days. This should allow everyone time to cool off and answer maturely.

SuperMods and Admins will review all results and discuss problems (and praise).

Mods will be urged to bring up points of praise and concern on the Mods board for further discussion as well.

Please post whatever comments or thoughts you have about me, the way I moderate this forum, or anything else on your mind!

Thanks,
    -Your loving moderator!

Heja Scandinavia Forum

2. Own Goal Hat-Trick

Jul 28, 1999
    ColoRADo
  3. Drogo

Drogo New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    Sweden
    Wow, both you guys support both Leeds and Djurgården

4. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

We both know each other off of Bigsoccer as well.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Can't wait for the season to begin!