Rate the player above

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by musicl, Dec 3, 2006.

1. GranCanMan

GranCanMan Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Great player, very skillful. Wait and see how he adapts in England before passing judgement.

Fabian Delph

2. canadianscraggledog

canadianscraggledog New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    London, Canada
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    3/10, no EPL experience, hard to rate.

Fellaini

3. RobTheFool

RobTheFool Member+

Apr 19, 2008
    London, England
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    6/10

Very overrated, definately not worth the £15m or so that Everton paid for him.

Steve Sidwell

4. GranCanMan

GranCanMan Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I disagree strongly. For £15m in todays market I think he's been pretty good.

Somewhat of a lost talent. His form at Wigan and Villa have proved that he is a talented player. One of those players who makes the ball do all the work when he can, which is always nice to see. Lack of top level exposure.

James Beattie.

5. DestroyerDaMarc

Dec 8, 2005
    New York
    Club:
    Newcastle Jets
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One of the saddest stories in the Prem; but one who given the opportunity which he has; can still be a great player.

6.4/10 with about 2 points room for improvement.

Hugo Rodallega

6. zalozite

zalozite New Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Stilyan Petrov / man City 9/10 .very impressive player!

If you want to get more info for football tips, odds and bookies, please visit our new web portal www.zalozite.hit.bg thank you and good luck in betting!!!

7. horizonWay

horizonWay New Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    3/10, pretty crap.

Ballack

8. canadianscraggledog

Jun 26, 2005
    London, Canada
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Stilyan Petrov plays for Villa(6/10), Martin Petrov plays for Man City.(6.7/10)

Ballack used to be a 8.5/10, now he's more of a 5.5/10 He's really lost his form in his Chelsea days. Rarely puts in a good performance.

9. Imperious Red

Imperious Red Loading..............

Jan 7, 2007
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Have you ever watched a Germany game there son?

10. Stretch Armstrong

Jan 15, 2004
    Ballack & Lampard can't really play in the same midfield, similar to Gerrard & Lampard for England. Lampard is forced to play deeper and isn't the same player, much like Ballack for Chelsea.

A midfield of Mikel & Essien behind Ballack would get the most out of him.

Stefan Pienaar

11. GranCanMan

GranCanMan Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    When I first saw him play at length, for Ajax against Arsenal some years ago, he lloked like a sensational talent. Quick and skillfull he could beat a man very easily and quickly.

Now, for Everton, he's a consistant and high level midfielder without ever reaching the world beating levels I thought he may have acheived. I still think he's one of the best midfield attackers outside of United, Chelsea and Liverpool though. I think he'd do very well at Arsenal or Chelsea actually although many people might disagree. Certainly he's the equal of someone like Kuyt, Malouda or any one of Arsenals wide players outside of Arshavin and Walcott.

12. canadianscraggledog

Jun 26, 2005
    London, Canada
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    You might want to check the age first there boy. You can't compare Ballack's previous form for Munich and Germany in previous years to Euro 2008 where he was decent and his Chelsea days ( overall, fairly average.)

13. Stretch Armstrong

Jan 15, 2004
    Personally I thought he was very good at Euro 2008, but then again he would also stand out in the UEFA cup.

Pretty sure he played ahead of Essien and Mikel against Manu at the end of last season and played as well as ive seen him. Lampard is the main problem for him at Chelsea, much like Gerrard & and or Rooney are for Lampard in the England side.