Ratchet and Clank

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by Sal, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    This thread is dedicated to my favorite game series of all time. I played all of the games on PS2, PSP,PS3 and have loved every second of it. This is my favorite game series of all time. Who else on here has played and enjoyed this series? It is a classic. They are making a movie for it in 2015 and a remake of the first game on PS4. Insomniac games is the greatest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    No love for Ratchet and Clank :(

3. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I bought the Ratchet and Clank trilogy (the one's for PS2) when it was on sale on PSN.
    I have yet to try them out, but they seem cool. I love platformers.

Sal repped this.
  4. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You'll love it. They are so fun. The first one is a little more challenging because there are few checkpoints and you can't strafe and shoot it in. I know this because I'm playing it again on my ps2 for nostalgia :) But it gets better in the second and third ones (going commando and Up your Arsenal). Up your arsenal is probably the best game in the series.

teammellieIRANfan repped this.
  5. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Yeah I rented and played a bit of Tools of Destruction. I didnt finish it, but I remember it being very fun. The guns felt really awesome.
    I have Crack in Time in my game collection. I hear it is the best of all the PS3 Ratchet games.
    I would like to go through the PS2 games first.

I'll probably delve into them this summer.

Sal repped this.
  6. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I've played all of them but All for one and Full Front Arsenal. And I can say that Up your Arsenal is The best one ever made. But A crack in time is great as well with all of the Clank specific missions dealing with time. Also, I recommend getting Ratchet Deadlocked as it is the last one made for ps2. People say it isn't good but aside from the story it's a very funy ratchet and clank. Id probably say a crack in time is the best PS3 one or Tools of Destruction, it's a toss up. tools of destruction was also my first game and I then bought all the other ones old from GameStop used. 30-40 dollars well worth spent.

teammellieIRANfan repped this.