Rare Soccer Jerseys

Discussion in 'Africa' started by soccerNJ, Nov 27, 2004.

1. soccerNJ

soccerNJ Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Rare Africa National Teams Soccer Jerseys? I Am Talking About Something Like Tanzania, Ethiopia, Mali, Niger, Botswana. Dont Mention Anything Like The Usual, Camerron Nigeria South Africa Etc Etc, I Already Got Those Jerseys

2. miky

miky Member

Dec 24, 2003
    NOT TO BE RUDE IN ANY WAY BUT WHY WOULD U LOOK FOR JERSEYS OF NIGER AND SO ON DONT GET ME WRONG I KNOW THEY ARE GOOD TEAMS AND U WANT TO REPRESENT ALL AFRICA. BUT CONSIDER SOME LIKE EGYPT AND CO.BY THE WAY HOW CAN I GET OR BUY THESE JERSEYS MEN

3. xdanx

xdanx Member

Aug 12, 2004
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I haven't ordered from this site before but they seem to have a pretty good selection, even including a few of your precious African nation teams.
    Subside Sports

4. soccerNJ

soccerNJ Member

Jul 26, 2004
    when you are a real soccer fan and a jersey collector, it does not matter whose country jersey you wanna get. by the way egypt jersey is beautiful, but like i said i want something rare.thanks buddy

5. soccerNJ

soccerNJ Member

Jul 26, 2004
    try that one already, all those jerseys i got them already. thanks

6. futbol2ot

futbol2ot Member

May 15, 2001
    Massachusetts
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you tried Ebay? I have an Ivorian friend who got a pretty cool Cote d'Ivoire jersey from them.

7. DCUPopeAndLillyFan

Apr 20, 2000
    Colorado
    Since this thread already exists, I am hoping to find a Madagascar jersey to buy as a Christmas gift (inlaw who was in the Peace Corps there). All help appreciated, thanks.

8. DCUPopeAndLillyFan

Apr 20, 2000
    Colorado
  9. futbol2ot

futbol2ot Member

May 15, 2001
    Massachusetts
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have no idea who makes the Madagascar jerseys. The Malagasy Football Federation has a phone number listed on the FIFA website.
    Tel:+261-20/226 8374
    I don't know how far you want to pursue this thing, but I bet someone at that number might be able to help you out, provided you speak French or Malagasy. Good luck finding the shirt.