Ranieri--"i will tinker no more"

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Clan, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  2. themightypuck

themightypuck New Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    Linky no worky. but based on the title, I'm with you. I just want all the Veron bashers to thank me. I put him on my fantasy team last week and BOOM!! he's outta the 11 (or 20 or whatever it is).

3. Lowecifer

Lowecifer Member+

Jan 11, 2000
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
  4. starman1994

starman1994 New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Malaysia
    CR is too honest not to tell the absolute truth. It was always on my mind that CR would get the "gelling" part completed by December. That's when the matches comes flying in from all angles (EPL, CL, FA and Carling Cups).

If we don't have a first eleven by then, we can kiss this season goodbye. We might be seeing the last of CR as well.

5. themightypuck

themightypuck New Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    i think ranners will play it by ear. he knows he has great players and is trying to find/build a team out of them. he'll tinker until he thinks he's got it right.

6. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    If he does nail down a starting first 11 with limited appearances from the subs i would expect a mini-sale during the opening of the transfer window.
    Just look at our striking force alone-only 2 will play, perhaps even only 1 with formation change-does anybody really think that the others will be content to sit and watch.What of the lads that don't even make the squad?They won't want to stay here.

Sorry, but i doubt we will ever have a "first 11" in the true tradition of the meaning.We will always have a few changes in the side even if it's only to keep some of the players that Ranieri wants to have at his disposal happy.

I would say that the best he could come up with is about 6 or so players that will start every game-and even that will be hard.

7. starman1994

starman1994 New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Malaysia
    I do share your some of your doubts too clan but what CR has in mind is 'his' first eleven. A first eleven that he will feature in important matches.

The changes you mentioned will continue to feature no doubt as there are many matches that may allow CR to do so i.e. F.A. and Carling cup ties.

No matter how we view the squad rotation policies, we all know too well that we need a big squad if we are still hoping to do well in all competitions this season.

8. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    manipulating a hole. If you continue to look for my threads just to replace them with anal comments u get these to edit. Thats clanblue.

9. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    wha's goin' on here?

10. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty

When i make a post in here the 'mod' Clanblue takes it upon himself to edit my posts with menial shite like " i dress like a girl". So it seems he likes to edit posts, so hes got a few to edit.

<political statement>

11. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    political statement and freedom of speech, ive never threatened anyone in here. In the Manyoo forum we have numerous trolls but none get their posts edited.