Rangers looking to off load Mols....

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by JRedknapp11, Aug 12, 2002.

1. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    Reid is also looking to sign Tamudo and Piper.

3. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    I have a hard time seeing this happen anytime soon given the market right now.

4. Parkhead_Faithful

Parkhead_Faithful New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Mols is never going to be the player he was before that injury, anything they can get for him they should bite the hand off whoever is offering.
    It seems when he does get a few games hes back out for months afterwards, shame as he was a geniune talent, could have been the hun equivalent of henrik larsson, only with an uglier wife :)

Tamudo failed an ibrox medical a few seasons back didnt he?

5. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    If he returns to his Utrecht form , he could be one of the steals of the summer.

6. Fintan_Stack

Fintan_Stack New Member

Mols is too injury-prone,I'm surprised he's lasted this long!

7. ads_uk

ads_uk New Member

Jul 5, 2002
    Bearsden
    doesnt matter if you are injury prone in scotland as long as you are fit and you have the natural ability and confidence. flo lacks the confidence and the support, maybe mols lacks the fitness and confidence so far but I still think he can return to form even for a short while. Can you imagine Mols missing that one like he did against Feyenoord at the time of him joining rangers, no chance.

michael ball has more hope at his age but if he gets back in the england squad and they move ashley cole forward or something then he risks losing rangers money as was part of the deal. he has to get fit first of course ;)