Random jibberish

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by LucciAficionado, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LandOthoVan

LandOthoVan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Waukesha, WI
    oh man...

im at a bday party rite now... my lil 7 yr old cuzins... its almost 11 PM... ur probly thinking, that late for a lil kiddie bday party? we're laotian (the lil palm tree looking country south of china)

go to a laotian reception party.... they end til 8 im the morning. then u go home n change n have another party 2 hrs later. (weddings u couldnt stand, u gotta sit n pray to buddha for 3 hrs n get blessings from a whole buncha monks...)

my lil cuzins are playing dance dance revolution... have any of you played that b4?

my butt hurts from sittin on a kiddie stool.

they hadda pinata n it took 30 mins to finally break it... they used a plastic bat.

i like techno, it makes me happy.

pezboy, who's my teacher? the hawaiian goddess? das my teacher's wife.

my teacher wears sandals all yr, cuz his feet stink alot, they need to be aired out. he wears alot of hawaiian shirts too. i wanna go to hawaii...

no one wants to learn the kirby dance?

i like spongebob squarepants. he makes me happy too. he's gotta funny laugh, it makes me laugh. patrick is weird... my lil 2 yr old cuzin imitates him. its funny...

2. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nobody answer :D

3. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    what are u talking about?:rolleyes:

4. Lab Mouse

Lab Mouse New Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Kalamazoo, MI, USA
    Drat...the Packers lost to the Eagles last night. At least it's only pre-season.

I can't believe the Crew lost to Colorado. I wanna be still going strong at 41 like Valderrama.

The Cavaliers (Rosemont, IL) won the Drum Corps International Division I championships. The Santa Clara Vanguard came in fourth...and the Madison Scouts didn't even make the finals (darn). My other favorite corps, the Phantom Regiment (Rockford, IL), came in 5th.

I wish I'd had the chance to join a drum corps. My parents weren't about to drive me anywhere outside our small town to do anything...so no soccer, no hockey, no drum corps, and no basketball or volleyball camp outside our own. I had to spend my summer playing softball...which I sucked at until I figured out I was supposed to be left handed, like my dad. Which was just a couple of years ago. Same with golf.

Rats...church is in an hour. I need to go shower and put on some halfway decent clothes.

5. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    IM GOING TO CANCUN TONIGHT :D:D

6. LandOthoVan

LandOthoVan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Waukesha, WI
    nobody answer... :D

7. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  8. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Someone picks me as the most hated Quakes fan...

All he has is some lackey named Ronald.

Only one name: Graziani.

I hate him too!

:D

Should we unleash "the secret weapon" known as "You badmoutha?"

:D

9. LandOthoVan

LandOthoVan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Waukesha, WI
  10. LandOthoVan

LandOthoVan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Waukesha, WI
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! heh heh heh........

11. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BlueMeanie is also known as the "You badmoutha" guy. Since he is a rather menacing person but can be one of the guys to hang out once you meet him, he's rather one of the cool guys--he can be tough but he's very fair.

Right now, he is a dead ringer somewhat for Vin Diesel, but with Quakes gear.

Cheers!

12. LandOthoVan

LandOthoVan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Waukesha, WI
    being able to speak a language not alot of ppl kno is fun...

y do ppl hate u?

13. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Whoo hoo I have 5 votes ..
    Im almost at Nap's elite status [​IMG]

11 hours!![​IMG]

14. elainemichelle

elainemichelle New Member

Jul 20, 2002
    What do I do that would cause someone to hate me...hmm.....anyone know? haha

15. LandOthoVan

LandOthoVan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Waukesha, WI
    ::shrugs:: pas moi!!

16. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't like polls, don't like popularity contests, and definitely hate publicity.

For one critic there are several supporters and that's the story.

As someone on the other boards stated, in rivalries you win some and lose some.

Though if someone likes to show off, that's fine. To err their own.

So, let them create polls.

Cheers!

17. Lab Mouse

Lab Mouse New Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Kalamazoo, MI, USA
    I just bought a piece of black forest cheesecake at the local grocery...opened it up, and it has mold on it. EW! It's going back.

However, the thai peanut stir fry I made turned out excellent. Yum!

18. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    i love thai food...and chinese food...and american food...and mexican food...and filipino desserts...and corn on the cob...and fried tofu...and fruit loops...and italian pastas...and rocky road ice cream...and chocolate mousse cake...wish i can eat them all without gaining weight...:p

19. Lab Mouse

Lab Mouse New Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Kalamazoo, MI, USA

Uh huh. I hear ya there. :)

I'm doing my best to keep things in moderation...I just need the semester to start so I can get back in the gym.

20. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not my thing but like I say, the only real rivalry is with Los Angeles. I really don't care for any of the other teams.

The funny thing is that most of the Los Angeles fans I've met were very nice, ditto for some of the Crew, DC United, and Metros fans--it's the supporters from the other teams that tend to be obnoxious...

In the past it was really bad with the Galaxy fans, but when they lost, as much as I can't stand their team, you have to feel for their fans for losing...

There were a couple of Fire fans that I chatted with and they are cool people. It's the ones who like to yak it up and then if you meet them they are the same jerks that I can't stand. Ironically, a few of the fans that like to talk up the smack met up for the World Cup and from what I heard nothing prevalent of their travails online were equally tense when they cheered for the USA.

So, usually it would be the ones that are there that would get something of that title.

Though, if he was in the secret room, there were lots of supersecret messages capping on those types. Fortunately, it was lost in the purge so no one except the chosen few knows.

Cheers!

21. Anh Jung-Hwan

Anh Jung-Hwan New Member

Jul 1, 2002
    South Korea
    Ahn likes that song, "Stan" by Eminem. Anyone else?

22. Anh Jung-Hwan

Anh Jung-Hwan New Member

Jul 1, 2002
    South Korea
    Anh is sick of Baby Boomers. Doesn't care about Ed Sullivan Show or the 60s. Or hippies.

Anh likes clubbing.

23. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stan is a college student living in the Lone Star State.

24. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now, Anh sounds like a true Quakes trooper.

Normally the polls would be reserved for Richter Boy and Quaker Kid but it looks like they've become more revered.

Again, polls don't mean a thing.

SwissGCZ is Stan, he can't score with anyone, and he sucks. He's a fvcking prick.

25. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everybody drool!

kidding--actually haven't been checking too much on the Crew. The stadium is still one of the best in the US, but once LA starts getting theirs that stadium will be the jewel.

I've been itching to get back to Columbus, but with a few people (non-soccer fan and a couple of others who used to follow the Crew) coming along. However, my relationship with one of them (non-soccer fan) is very precarious and the others don't want to go.

So it's like Sacramento, but still it's a nice place to hang out despite having to improvising a few things to do there.

I don't know what is there to do in Providence or Boston. I have the miles to travel--the question is do I have enough money to cover for hotel, expenses, and maybe a rent a car. I'm spent.

Otherwise I would have to move, spend a year in residency in order to qualify for the lower tuition rate.