Raleigh NC/ Triangle Area Gooners?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by JKGooner, Aug 9, 2007.

1. JKGooner

JKGooner Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Student at NC State, and have been relegated to watching SopCast, TVAnts, FSC, and GolTV to catch my Arsenal footie, been playing since i was four, and my roommate/best friend is a die hard Scum fan, so needless to say its hard to find common tv listings. Anyone in the area know of a good place to watch any Football on TV, real football not the NFL. Or know of any Arsenal areas in town, lived here my whole life and have yet to find one, so was wondering if anyone in the forum had some help?

2. topcatcole

topcatcole BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 26, 2003
    Washington DC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    About a million years ago I was at NCSU! Played for State and Raleigh United in the NCSL. Good luck finding an Arsenal bar!

3. davisplaid

davisplaid New Member

Aug 5, 2002
    durham
    FYI...both Hibernian in Cary and Bull McCabes in Durham will be opening up at 10 am on Saturdays for premiership football. Both have setanta, goltv, and fox. I think Hibernian will be open on Sundays too. Lets get out to the pubs to make their efforts worthwhile. I'll be at BMC on Saturday even though there is no Arsenal game.

4. JKGooner

JKGooner Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Railhawks play in Cary, if anyone is interested if we get a group together we can get some group tickets to a game and watch some decent soccer live. Get to know some fellow gooners in the area and maybe set up some future pub events and some pick up? if anyone is interested post on here or PM me. If there is interest. Raleigh-Durham Gunners Unit.