Racist mods.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Sakuragi, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Yep I sure do. I have gone in and had a read and all I see is you having a go at those who follow other teams. What you don't understand is that you aren't letting them follow their teams. That's why they are a little shirty at you abusing them for not supporting your team. FFS it is a free country ppl can support whoever team they want to. Don't try and be a dictator and boss ppl around telling them who they should be following.

2. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

you're right, see ya over there :D

3. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This is why I keep emphasizing to not post in WR again. You'll try to get many other posters banned as well for undeserved causes and that's when the injustices will come. My comment that bothered you tends to be what WR is possibly all about, dishing it and taking it. If you can't handle it, that's a different story. It's easier for you not to post there, or tolerate, than to try and redefine the RULES in that forum. I have seen things beyond belief in that forum and my comment wasn't even a fourth of what goes on in there and many WR posters will agree with me.

I don't know if it was racism or corruption by the mod(s), however, if it was simply for being a "rookie" I will make a recommendation to administration to get competent and (this will sound odd) well-trained mods to look over WR, especially such a complicated forum such as WR.

By the way, to those posters that don't post in WR or rarely frequent the forum, I suggest to keep their comments to themselves. Only an ignorant opinion will come out of those keyboards.

4. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :rolleyes:

5. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    Oh yes, this job is really an easy way to get rich quick :rolleyes:

6. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    FFS stop telling us how to do our jobs. Shut up that means.
    If you continue to boss us around we will simply put you on ignore.

7. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Quit being a pr!ck and take your card like a man (or like the pre-pubescent transvestite you come across as in this thread).

8. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Mc: stop the whining. At first I was with ya but this is all too much! Just take the yellow, wait a week or so and then start your sh!t all over again!

Scarecrow: you should know nothing there is personal. Show a weakness and everyone will attack that one point! I understand how you must get very upset over comments made regarding your daughters but you should've never shown yourself to be upset. I have seen worse things that pissed me off but I just brushed them off and had a go back at the person!
    Hell, I've made "relations" with people's mothers/wives (haven't sunk low enough to comment on their children yet) and I don't exactly mean any of them! It's WR...a lot of sh!t is spurted out with not much meaning!

Teso: chill out dude!

Garcia: how is Juan? :D

9. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You're talking to the old scarecrow19d, there's a new stronger one, one with the two masters of smack, wonka and ToonUSA (MLSito) at his corner.

The new scarecrow19d is fearless, he's the lionheart of BS, this crisis has placed him under the limelight, and as a result he was sent a copy of "WR posting 101" as well as personal coaching through PMing courtesy of wonka and Co.

It migh take him a little longer to respond everytime he is personally adressed from now on, but when he finnaly does it will certainly be a masterpiece of wit, sarcasm and inciveness :rolleyes:

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yes all qualities that you lack. Oh wait this isn't wr is it? take it back over there.

11. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Can't take compliments either, can you?

12. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Whats the over/under on Huss closing this clusterfvck of a thread within the next 2 hours?

13. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Huss is kinda like god. No one can be sure if he is real...a lot of people suck up to him knowing he can do all kind of stuff but he just can't be fuked to do any of it! So keep saying his name coz he sure as hell aint gonna read any of this stuff let alone reply/act on them!

14. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Guys -

The yellow card was deserved regardless of what standards you think should apply to the forum. If you are concerned that the standards the new mod applied in this instance were stricter than what traditionally is allowed, are you asking us to pay closer scrutiny to what goes on there? My suggestion is that you handle this in-house with the mods of the forum.

Thread closed.

15. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Clearly the post below is unacceptable.