Racist mods.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Sakuragi, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    For Huss,

I don't know if it for sure is racism, but that's why I suspect. There's too many inconsistencies in the World Rivalries forum, I only want to emphasize one, though.

I know the rule that says there in World Rivalries not to troll single members, but, that should apply to everyone. Not only a few.

The thread I made was up for approximately 5-6 days, received many posts and yes, it was trolling a single member. I would have been ok if it would have been closed, It did go up to 200+ posts, but it was deleted.

I demand the deletion of these and any other thread in World Rivalries that troll single members.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232565

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225146

Notice: Deletion of threads, not just lock them. Also, the thread that was just locked, not deleted, in the provided link was trolling a Mexican and that thread was able to "live."

I say, either apply that rule to everyone, or get rid of that rule.

If you will like proof that my thread existed, I do have it. I was repped in that same thread.

2. Master Shake

Master Shake New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Scolari For England!
  3. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, my threads should also never, EVER be deleted.

By the way, the only representation for bigsoccer I will take is from Huss. I want a response from Huss to see what bigsoccer is really made up of.

4. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

:D

5. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    mc20500: If you please, sir. We want to see the Huss right away -- all four of us.

Big Soccer Mod: Orders are -- nobody can see the Great Huss! Not nobody -- not nohow!

mc20500: Oh, but we must!

Big Soccer Mod: Orders are - not nobody! Not nohow! He's in conference with himself on account of this...trouble with the World Rivalries. And even if he wasn't you wouldn't have been able to see him anyway on account of nobody has - not even us Big Soccer Mods!

mc20500: Oh, but -- but please. It's very important.

PSP (sarchastically): And -- and I got a permanent just for the occasion.

Big Soccer Mod: Not nobody! Not nohow! Pardon me. We've gotta change the guards.

Big Soccer Mod (20 minutes later after a potty and snack break): Now - what do you want?

mc20500 and others: We want to see the Huss.

Big Soccer Mod: Not nobody! Not nohow!

Teso Dos Bichos: That's what the other Big Soccer Mod said.

Master Shake: But it's mc20500!

Big Soccer Mod: The World Rivalries's mc20500? Well that makes a difference. Just wait here I'll announce you at once.

6. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Please report this incident to your mod. If they don't respond adequately, please report it to a supermod. If the SMs feel they need to contact me they will. It also helps to link to a post, not a thread, as 3 pages is a lot of reading.

7. Master Shake

Master Shake New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Scolari For England!
    Why the hell do i only get one line in this for eh? I demand an answer from either you or Huss

The clock is ticking people!

8. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Because Lion, Scarecrow, and Tin Man each only had one line in the scene in the Wizard of Oz.

;)

9. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Arrrghhh! But that wasn't...Ah, forget it.

I'll have to deal with this on my own. It's not like racism is uncommon in WR.

You win this one mods, but I'll be back.

Sorry for the interruption, close thread, but thanks anyways.

10. Mikey10

Mikey10 Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

Agreed. That thread is an absolute classic.

11. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    I have noticed that a few of these mods on the world rivalry forums have been racist. I don't post on that board any more because of that.
    You will cop less stuff if you boycott that board.

12. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    This just proves my point. Mods shouldn't pick on people at all. You guys are supposed to be responsible and have ppl respect you. You won't get any respect from members like me if you are going to call us cry babies.

13. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    he was being sarcastic. don't always take people here seriously...

14. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Doesn't matter if he was being sarcastic or not. It's plain rude regardless of what he was doing in the first place. It would make ppl want to report those posts or give neg rep to ppl who think that it is funny to put a pic up like that.

15. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If you know you can't take it, just don't read it. Plain and simple.

16. Master Shake

Master Shake New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Scolari For England!

[​IMG]

;)

How do you like the cricket mate? ;)

17. quentinc

quentinc New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Annapolis, MD
    How is this racism, may I ask?

18. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok, well, looks like I'm never going to be listened around these parts at all. I'm leaving Bigsoccer for good.

Take a look at this post everybody!

Beautiful, isn't it?

World Rivalries is the place to do that, that's what I have learned since I started posting here.

Don't get me wrong, that post and the poster is not my problem. The problem here is that when someone else beside's the "elected" people defend themselves in World Rivalries, we are prone to the decisions of the mods. Mods have "powers" that regular folks like me don't have, obviously.

Now, when I say something remotely offensive the mods tend to delete, close and even give cards out! Now I have a yellow card! For doing what has been done in World Rivalries all the time!

You'll probably delete this thread or lock it for good, because Bigsoccer can't have a bad image. Filled with racism and corruption.

One less member, who cares, right? You'll have 64,354 out of the 64,355 members. And it was a Mexican! No big deal!

19. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "So long, farewell, auf wiredrsan, goodbye. Wish you well. Take it slow, easy come girl, easy go." -George Strait

20. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    MC20500 did nothing out of the ordinary for the forum.

Selective moderating? New rules? Either way, time and place for everything. I think the mods need to be more professional when addressing these questions and accusations. You know, you kind of prove mc's point.

21. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    The yellow I requested has nothing to do with this subject at all, so don't let him fool you into believing that.

22. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The yellow you requested was for opening threads with poll options regarding Scarecrow! I did that, the next thread I opened did not include that poll option.

23. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    This is a more appropriate manner in which to respond, but I still don't see any explaination as to your actions. Why not post why you asked for a card?