Racism - Forever and Always

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by argentine soccer fan, Oct 25, 2023.

1. In fact it's a blatant neo colonial move of a European country in order to exploit/rob natural resources.
    upload_2024-5-19_0-28-57.png

2. Free Polinesia from Hawaii to the Arctic Sea.

3. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
  4. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Where is the Arctic on that map?:whistling:

5. Okay, Antarctic Sea

6. I actually used Arctic in the sense of ice cold sea.

7. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Sure, Jan.

8. upload_2024-5-19_2-3-48.png

Attached Files:

9. Anyway, it's a diversion from the real issue, racist settler policies.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05-18/new-caledonia-unrest-riots-referendum/103861204
    "It would frustrate the success of any future referendum on independence of New Caledonia from France," they said.

"Many Kanak view this as a continuation of settler colonialism."

The French government has said the change in voting rules was needed so elections would be democratic.

Former Australian consul-general in Nouméa, Denise Fisher, said the impasse is not only political but cultural.

"The Kanak leaders felt that their culture was not being recognised, they were not being respected or listened to," she said

Yeah, right. Democratic. Diluting the native content of the population by Europeans and changing the law to give them voting rights. to keep control by whites in a country on the other side of the globe.

soccernutter repped this.
  10. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The reponses keep piling up to MTG's racist comments about how some Black women adorn themselves

[​IMG]

Deadtigers repped this.
  11. superdave

superdave BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Auria, I recall you making disparaging remarks about a sprinter’s adornments. (Richardson?) I’m genuinely curious, what’s the difference here? I sincerely thought, based on your posting history, that you’d either sit this one out, or say MTG had a point.

12. Might be idiom, as I don't get it.

13. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    lol... if MTG hated boiled okra because Black people in the South tend to eat more of it than White people in the Northeast or West Coast, she'd still be racist and I'd still have a point in saying so. Them caterpillars seem to be taking hold among Black women, and MTG has noticed that. She needed to sit that one out, instead of making a racist point.

My assessment of Richardson was based on much more than the lashes. Congresswoman Crockett gives them respectability when SHE wears them. That doesn't mean I have to like them, and it doesn't mean I have to be silent when a known White supremacist mentions them in her comments.

Yes, you may go to the library. Write the pass and I'll sign it. Name, time, date, destination.

charlie15 and Deadtigers repped this.
  14. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    MTG looks like someone from a species between the neanderthals and us. Look closely at her face. She's portrayed on the side of a cave wall someplace, I promise you.

15. superdave

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A company named Geico did a bunch of commercials with the slogan, so easy even a caveman can do it. They used actors dressed up as Neanderthals in the ads.

16. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So it's okay to mocker her looks? The more we do that, the more it normalizes what they do. And I mean to the White suburbs. Their behavior should never be normalized.

17. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    What the White suburbs do was fully and irreversibly normalized generations ago.

18. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Nutter, you admitted you helped give us dubya. Your wish for a pony started the downslide we're now facing, the whole response to 911 and the break in America's progress that would have continued under Gore.

You need to send somebody more innocent after me.

19. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You always have to try and take a shot at me when I call you out on your sexism. Why is that?

20. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You're going to have to be more specific. I don't recall the last time you actually had a point worth making when you quoted my post and accused me of sexism.

We don't agree that the posts you see as sexist are sexist. But I do want to see how West Coast Vegetarian 2% Milk Drinker Who Wanted a Pony And Whose Pony-Wanting Vote Compromised The Safety Of Everyone Darker Than He Is finds sexism in the topic we're now discussing.

21. superdave

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why are you trying to make this 9 dimensional chess? When he showed you what he is the 100th time, why didn’t you believe him? Dude’s straight up sexist.

22. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Loving the juxtaposition of overall viewpoints here. Eric Rudolph and Gloria Steinem shake hands in mutual hatred of Dr. King.

23. ElNaranja

ElNaranja Member+

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Jul 16, 2017
    MTG is a demon wearing people clothes akin to that bug from Men in Black. And by that I mean she'd happily flip the switch in the gas chambers full of people she hates.

soccernutter, Auriaprottu and Deadtigers repped this.
  24. :ROFLMAO:
    "I know Dr King, and believe me. You're not a Dr King":D

Auriaprottu, Deadtigers and superdave repped this.