[r]

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by robinho4ever, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinho4ever

robinho4ever New Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Chelsea are nothing like last season!!! they lost in the charity shield. i really don't know how they keep on losing! and man. u keep on winning i mean they won yesterday 3-0 when chelsea lost 2-1! man u r doing better than chelsea this season they also won an amazing 5-1 against fulham.I'm sayin this to warn the chelsea fans that chelsea are sinking down. I'm not disrespecting chelsea or anything but I was suprised that they lost thats all.:)
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/8/24/apworld/20060824082914&sec=apworld

2. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Re: Chelsea falling in a deep hole!!!! as man u get a win!

As I said last night, sack the board, sack the manager, Chopper could do a job in defence, Walker up front, Ken Bates.......we forgive you!!

The evils of football and the people who have brought us global warming and an increase in crimes are getting what they deserve..............and to think it's two games into the season, shirley the saviours of all the good in football, Manchester United have won it already!

3. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yep, with 36 games to go in the season, it's already all over for Chelsea! :rolleyes: Dude, was it really necessary to come to their boards and spout off this nonsense?

4. leftwing

leftwing Member

Dec 9, 1999
    Lake Bluff, Il

Believe me, we can spot an 8 year old poster when we see one. No need for a spanking. Just ignore.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

Uh sorry for that, we have a lot of those on our board. After one game your season is not over and definitely not you guys.

6. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL

you didn't know the new season is only 2 matches long?

Blatter wants more internationals.

7. blackandwhitearmy

blackandwhitearmy New Member

Jul 27, 2006
    newcastle

i think it is going to be better for the english game if this starts hapening to make a bit more competition it makes it more interesting

8. chelsea new yorker

Apr 26, 2001
    brooklyn, ny
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia

Nice to see that our young man from Fort Myers is posting on sites other than his own Manchester Buccaneers site.