[R] The Official "Everyone needs to calm their asses down" thread

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by canzano55, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Think back. When in the history of Italian football during a world cup has Italy ever beat up on supposedly "inferior" teams? I certainly can't remember.

Italy practically never makes games easy for them in group stages especially when their opponents are the ones bunkering down and hoofing the ball up the field.

Cassano or no Cassano, Balotelli(overrated player) or not Ballotelli, or whoever the hell Lipp left out to the detriment of the overall team; the squad is still a very 'balanced' side that is supposed to match up against the WC's 'so called' best.

My point is that Italy is not a world class attacking team by any stretch of the imagination and so what happened today doesn't come to much of surprise, BUT, our world cup is far from over and to insinuate that the world is ending is ignorant and makes us look like a bunch of whiny bitches.

And for Gods sake, I don't know the ages or intellectual reputation from everyone in here, but the people who are claiming thar Lippi is this or that need a ********ing kick in the ass. Lippi brought us a world cup for ********s sakes, keep your bloody perspective and stop being ignorant.

There are fans who would donate their ball-sacks to science to win a World Cup and ultimately so many of them likely never will.

2. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    This thread is pointless ... this is a football forum and people are discussing. No one is acting like the world is ending. What are we suposed to do, not post anything until the next match?

Keep it in the match thread

1 person likes this.