[R](POST-Match) Honduras vs El Salvador 6/10/09

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by aguimarães, Apr 20, 2009.

1. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Re: (Pre-Match) Honduras vs El Salvador 6/10/09

CR is one level ahead of Honduras, no disrespect. THay are about 5-10% better.

2. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Agreed.

I know that Fito isn't the greatest goal scorer however, one thing that he does that none of our forwards is hold the ball while going FORWARD. He attacks while being smart and holding the ball for other attackers. Rudis holds the ball for a split second and plays it back, which gets us nowhere. He is trash, i was defending him because of his injury a while ago but he has proven to just be an average player.

3. benitoelwerito

Nov 10, 2004
    Toluca
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Is it just me, or did I see Pacheco move away from the shot?

4. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL

That 5-10% is made up by a certain Forward of the Serie A ;)

5. Titan 7

Titan 7 Member

Feb 17, 2003
    Tres Rios, CR
    Props to El Salvador, they are the team nobody gived any chance, and now they have brought lots of thrills to this Hex.

6. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Seems to me like he just turned the wrong way. So yeah he moved away from it, but not intentially, i think it was more of a reaction than anything else.

On that note though, i think that him stading right in front of Montes as the shot was taken wasn't the smartest move on his part. :rolleyes:

7. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    dito..

el salvador played wayyy better than honduras but there fowards were atrocious. you remember the shot that one salvadoran had like 8 or ten minutes into the game where he was at the right post standing in front of the honduran goalkeeper and het blasted it to the clouds..