[R] During Game chatter... what's going on?

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by oiRevArmyoi, Nov 9, 2003.

1. oiRevArmyoi

oiRevArmyoi New Member

Jul 1, 2003
    Boston
    Hey guys, unfortunately I've got way too much at work to do to watch the game and there's no radio (and the webcast never seems to work) so hook a sister up ;)

2. dilbert

dilbert New Member

Oct 22, 2001
    1-1 at halftime

3. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    Noonan has the goal for the Revs, and Guevara has the Mutts goal on a PK in first half stoppage.

70', or thereabout.

4. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    85'. Getting close.

Knock on wood.

5. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    Chris Bagley sighting!

On for Jason Moore in the 87th.

6. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    Five minutes stoppage.

7. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    It's over!

:D

Onward to Chi-town.

8. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    great news for the Revs....was just reading the board on the Metro Forum...what a bunch of bitter people...some a-hole thought it would have been funny if Cancela tore his ACL! Thats pathetic...just like the Mutts.

9. oiRevArmyoi

oiRevArmyoi New Member

Jul 1, 2003
    Boston
    I never wish an ACL tear on anyone, no matter what vile scum they are. That's pretty sad that they said that.

Sorry about making this thread, I didn't see the other one already started, I think it sprang up shortly before I created mine.

My personal observation of finally getting to listen to the game on webcast was that the game was all around poorly played, probably due to the cold cold weather. I'm just happy we didn't pull a Sox breakdown in the last minutes of the game. I heard the penalty kick was quite frankly, bull****. Any word on that?

Adin Brown sounded like he was amazing in net. Damn I wish I had watched the game. Stupid comcast *shakes fist*

10. Mike Toole

Mike Toole New Member

Dec 23, 2002
    Cambridge, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, the game was fairly well-played-- it's the field that was in awful shape. There had to be at least eight or ten instances of the Revs almost breaking away, then the player just losing his footing. Happened to Cancela and Marshall Leonard multiple times.

Lovely game, despite the cold. Great way to end the season. I'll have my fingers crossed for the MLS Cup we should have won last year, and look forward to April.