Rückrunde//2018//BMG

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Jan 15, 2018.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am not saying Hollywood was managable ...specially at AA,but the first 2 goals which sent us down to the bottom rapidly was completley due to weak goal keeping and amateur like defensive work.If we had gone into half time 1-0 who knows what the end result would have been?? Jan Sommer has turned into a joke..the 2 goal was comical :whistling::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::confused:

Question of the week
    Thank you for your participation!
    Who is to blame for the misery in Gladbach?
    [​IMG]
    Interim results:
    team

44.96%
    Trainer

44.02%
    management

11.02%

2. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bayern's second team is good enough to win the league. I am disappointed but not surprised. At least we beat them at home. Few have.

3. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    playing out the string, nothing more. Of interest only is how/if this team gets rebuilt. There should be no argument remaining as to the validity of the statement at this point.

4. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    sorry, came late
    for me it's
    team 30%
    coach 30%
    injuries 20%
    (maybe more but in this case parts have to be credited to the team [unprofessional lifestyle], the coach [inappropriate training] and the management [inadequate medical department]
    management 10%
    bad refereeing 5%
    (on the pitch + at the 'video shack' in C*l*gn*e)
    unfortunate courses of play 5% (more than the 'usual' rate I guess)

5. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    tomorrow we'll see how good they really are
    when Jupp left Bayern he won the triple... if he does this again a lot of people are gonna ask what the Guardiola- (and to a lesser extend) Ancelotti-hype was all about...
    there is criticism for quite some time that a lot of teams are quite too respectful when facing Bayern... no doubt, passively capitulating looks really wimpy... our former director of sport Rüssmann once said: "If we can't win we at least can ruin their pitch."

anyway: on friday the team's expected 'reaction' took place... again
    hopefully this is not a one-matchday-wonder... like so often
    interesting to see how fast you get the supporters back on your side...
    take the courage in your feet and off you go... strange... why didn't they try this more often?
    [by the way: the wrong Borussia simultaneously has/had the same problem... their own director of sports called it 'bureaucrats-soccer']
    unfortunately S04 lies ahead of us... a difficult task... their style is awful but highly efficient ...
    Leipzig is four points ahead, Frankfurt just three... I don't want to sound insatiable but against a weak, wavering and unsettled Golfsburg it would have been a good idea in 2nd half to pimp our (bad) goal difference ...

Hoffmann finally played well over 90min.... instead of infrequently throwing a nice but short 'move' to our feet

the billy goats are not gonna make it (Hector, a regular for the German national team extended his contract! remarkable!)... so, no 'real' derby at all... I don't like them but I gonna miss them ... we have to take what we can get: it's Düsseldorf, I'm afraid :-(

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  6. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We may see a new BL team next season as one of Kiel and Regensburg should qualify for the playoff spot. Kaiserslautern is headed for the 3rd BL and Darmstadt look like a true elevator team going right up to the BL from the 3rd division and right back down...

7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "One-Match-Wonder " is also what am affraid of and something we have not been able to shake off in many years...id say even in decades.Cant remember when was the last time we actually delievered a consistent positive streak at Gladbach??
    Under Favre we had some half-aRss ones but that was about it and even then we where very shaky!
    :whistling::sick::eek::oops:o_O:ninja:

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What are these rumors about the players in the team being divided and the separation that seems to be eating us from inside?? Anyone else heard anything?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

9. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the second half of the season they ended up 3rd, with TerStegen in net was quite the run in iirc.

10. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Over 75 min to beat a team thats one down..yet we came away with only 1 point!o_O:thumbsdown::whistling::confused::speechless:

Does anybody else agree with me,that Ibo T should have been sub'd earlier into the game...once he stepped on the pitch the chains started to move massively and btw whats with Cuisances drop in quality of play he seemed almost invisible??
    :speechless::speechless::speechless::confused::speechless::speechless::speechless:

11. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's young. Ups and downs will happen at that age.

12. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    yes, 14/15!!! we definitely were on a roll... the most tremendous & permanent roll I remember (and I doubt there is a better one coming in my lifetime)... we finished the 2nd half of the season first: way ahead of B*y*rn! only 10 goals against us!
    it was a perfect half of a season... as far as I remember 'Borussia Barcelona' was already waining but in terms of teamwork / tactics / defence (everybody knew e-x-a-c-t-l-y what to do; we offered our opponents no room at all) it was Favre's and the team's peak
    (ter Stegen was already gone, it was Sommer's first season... he looked excellent! unfortunately in the last two seasons he very often did not)

13. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    he wasn't up to do Stindl's job
    quite normal, that's why they don't play him all the time... next season is decisive
    but Cuisance, Benes, Neuhaus (absolutely great at D'dorf, hell of a signing!)... this cries out for a midfield of five

our ex-player and ex-coach Frontzeck did his best at K'lautern but obviously they should have signed him earlier
    this is another interesting stadium-story... a world cup stadium in 3. Liga! this stadium was another big nail in their coffin... they had to sell it back to the city which is now having fun with 68?M of debts
    when Germany won the WC in '54 five players of 1.FCK (all of them born in Kaiserslautern; hardly 100.000 pop., if you count the Americans it's 150.000) were an essential part
    while Darmstadt arrived with 5000 supporters in tow behind at their last away match at Sandhausen (15.000 pop.)...
    I like clubs like that to stay in 2. Bundesliga...

14. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    source?
    I heard nothing... I know nothing... I believe nothing...
    I maintain the exact opposite... for the fun of it ;-)))))))