Rückrunde//2018//BMG

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Jan 15, 2018.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #76 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Am quite sure now...id say we may collect 5-7 points ( max ) at best by season end!:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    So considering our situation ( we all know what the fack is going on so no point going over it again) the lads did put in a decent fight tonight:(
    Drmic continued to flawlessly keep he's 100% record of not scoring...specially when he had the best converting chance in the entire game ...so in that sense we are 10 out of 10 and very consistent :thumbsup:

Just too painful to watch this team.id give what quality player there is on this team at the moment ( such as Stindl) some rest and bring in the young blood.At this rate who knows who will get injured next??? We aint getting relegated and we certainly aint going to secure an international spot....so give the younger players a chance and save whats left of this team for next season...it would only serve in our best interesto_O:cautious::eek::speechless:

2. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yours perhaps.
    Mine would be better served with a whip and a blowtorch.........................................

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If i had it my way...a salary cut would be also in the mix...but times have changed!
    Am just worried whos next??? Wheels coming off and all i mean...Stindl looks more frustrated and tired and confused as each game goes by and along with that may come injury and other problems!

4. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You'd care about that more than I would.
    The system doesn't fit him, nor he the system. Without #11-Lars is as useless as tits on a bull. With him, he's barely functionable.
    There's nobody left on this team with a pulse that I'd miss if gone. Zak, Ginter, Vester.......I might sniffle a little. The rest are broken or busts.

Not enough sample size yet to know what Cuisaince, Benes and the like truly are. I fear we've seen the last/best of Ibra and Herrmann.
    Bobba can't keep up. Hazard? Tell other clubs he's good-profit. Drmic..........just kill me now......................

5. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    so, we lost to Vizekusen... that's no drama!
    they have more quality [still: we scouted Bailey... why didn't we sign him ;-)] and Herrlich, despite being extremely shaky on his feet, knows how to coach a team (one already could see that at Regensburg in 3.Liga)
    but if we take 'quality' as an excuse (injuries are not an excuse at least acc. to Sommer and Hecking) the players don't have an excuse for losing to most of those teams W H I C H S U C K, TOO ! ! !

you'll never know, but I guess this season is more or less over... optimistically speaking 7th place still might be in range... but I don't even want it... finishing 7th means: a lot of qualifiers in pre-season... and if the club don't get it's medical shit together it also means that most of the squad will be injured even before season starts...

to be honest: I'm starting to watch the games indifferently and apathic
    maybe it's time for a soccer-break... I had phases like this before mainly because of over-commercialization, epidemic diving and the vanishing of individuality in soccer... this season adds to the mix a clumsy Borussia (even if you take the injuries into account), a pitiful quality of Bundesliga overall (S04 2nd! really? their style of play? I even know S04 supporters who are embarrassed) and the new trend to go on strike to force a transfer (and other puerilities like Hans Gunter's ;-) Younes performed yesterday:

I sometimes ask myself why I'm wasting valuable lifetime with this instead of saving the world ;-)))) ... maybe because I'm weak and addicted... but still: it's a good time for a sabbatical... at least until WC starts ;-) but then again all those injuries might flush some youngsters I don't know that well (Egbo etc.) into the first XI... so I HAVE TO watch! ;-)

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and LuckyStriker repped this.
  6. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    I'm with you! I didn't want to run Cuisance into the ground but now since the 'pressure' of qualifying for Europe (realistically) is gone: open the gates Dieter and release the foals!!!
    I also want to see Egbo and Mayer and Beyer... which I know is unrealistic... but who cares if we drop furthermore?
    ok, some people do ;-))) TV-money (yeah, the confounded money again and again) is much less if we finish 13th... the club management for logical reasons isn't getting as fatalistic as I am right now I guess
    so, I leave you with an encouraging quote of the great German psychologist L.Matthäus: "It's no good to put the sand in our heads." ;-)))

7. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least Gladbach will have a team next season. Here in Columbus, we may not.

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and LuckyStriker repped this.
  8. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stateside, having a club that generally plays like we don't makes for an easy transition for me should that ever occur in Germany...............

9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Another precision ice cold and to the point break-down by you my friend...and very accurate.Not only Stindl but many others are useless without the creativity and ball retention of Raffa...which opens a new can of worms right??? You think these players as professionals should not be so dependent on #11..but seems like they are! Losing is one thing but as u said not having a pulse..specially individual pulse ...even for short periods of the game is coming more and more obvious...its as if we have just woken up from a very bad dream and the reality is so far away from what we all assumed was the truth...we are so exposed and below bundesliga standards....true that the injuries have been like some sort of mysterious spell...but what we are seeing from each individual on this team and their poor quality is not to be blamed entirely on the injured players...few weeks back i saw the look on Herrmann's face and he's body language...and yes he seems like the final chapters of a sad story!
    Those you remember the team that dove into the 2nd liga several years ago...even that team had more fight and creativity and pulse than what we are witnessing today here at Gladbach.Its not even clear how Max managed to screw things up like this??
    :confused::confused::(:(:speechless::speechless::whistling::whistling::sick::sick:

10. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oh and btw ive seen enough of Sommer...ive tried to not run him to the ground...but dont u guys agree..many goals we conceived where directly he's fault??? Prime example last night...the guy seems like "All that" but he is slowly proving he has been more lucky than anything...any keeper would look great when he has a solid D in front of him and a strong midfield and offensive line...Hans Meyer once mentioned the % a goalie should clear balls in order to be considered a top or semi top tier goalie in one of his interviews ..i cant remember the % but Sommer is certainly way under that number...the more i watch him the more he seems like a softy to me...very much like Swiss cheese ...He's not the kind to show up to the occasion when the rest of the team is hurting bottom line...so after Drmic....u can shoot me as well when it comes to Sommer...maybe he should play he's guitar more often and switch to being a musician...am sure Uwe Kamps is thinking the same thing or along the same lines...Sipple honestly seems more of a man with more fight him and pride !
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Considering the weird situation currently at the club do you guys think there is a chance to sack Hecking ???
    You can even sense the fans are confused...not many fingers are being pointed...i have to ask whats the inside scoop from my close German friends in Gladbach...u cant get a sense that whats really happening and its mostly b/c of the injuries...its going to be a very unique situation something i never seen in any club before..there has always been a scapegoat ,not this time and not here at Gladbach...if they fire Hecking its not going to help anyone...but keeping him will not do much either specially if the fans start to finally not be so much "Borusse like" these fans have never been in such a position..there has always been someone to blame..this time nobody knows exactly how to break it down..if anyone ...Max can be the only one to be held responsible:sneaky::speechless::thumbsdown::confused:

12. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hecking seemed to be okay at Wolfsburg when he had players.

His game clearly isn't Favre's-and that's a problem when you come in during a season and have to make do with what you have. Max had a nice run up until a few years ago. His moves since speak to me as a man who isn't sure whether he can commit to any plan for long. Nobody is comfortable with it, but the it appears the vast majority of players who aren't "done" suck.

Somebody over there who isn't afraid of that reality needs to take the reins, pare this roster down to the bare bones that fit and replace the rest en masse. If that's not Eberl......................the higher ups in the food chain need to get off their ass.

13. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yea u nailed it man...Eberl seems like a dude that is in transit during a layover in an airport...and he is not sure which flight to catch ...he's here at Gladbach but then he is in many other places at the same time...am wondering how the likes of Bonhof cant see whats going on????
    o_O:sick::rolleyes::whistling::eek:

LuckyStriker repped this.
  14. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dont know about what u guys think...but imo Sommer has turned into a joke of sorts..he has lost he's ability to come up with major saves when we need them the most!
    :confused::speechless::whistling::cautious::(

15. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For his occasional failures.........MatS he's not.
    If he leaves, they'll sign worse.

16. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  17. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Two points we needed. We'll see how the rest of the season goes.

Bayern may rest their players for the CL now that they have the championship in hand. Unfortunately, Bayern's second team is probably good enough to win the championship on their own.

18. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I dunno...have this itching feeling..this itching feeling that we shall head back to Gladbach with 3 points from Munich thanks to a 1-0 win @AA

;):eek::D:cautious::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::alien::alien::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

19. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Calamine lotion will clear that right up for you......................

20. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hey Lucky would an ACME DDT KIT work as well????:whistling::sick::ninja::ROFLMAO::eek:

kgilbert78 repped this.
  21. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

LuckyStriker and HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  22. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Us old timers had it great back then...didnt realize how good it was back then the world and all...those where deffo the days eh???o_Oo_O:eek::eek::sneaky::sneaky::p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::rolleyes::ninja::ninja:

23. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Beep Beep!

24. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Your hitting all the right keys my friend..i can even smell my gradmothers TV room the green and simple 7-UP soda bottle i was treated to every early afternoon...and how i had to wait for the Schaub Lorenz TV lap to warm up first before i could watch anything :eek::rolleyes::D

And do you remember the King Kong animation series too???

25. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    14 months! Herrmann and the long wait

Patrick Herrmann is one of the Bayern experts in the squad of Borussia Mönchengladbach. No player from the current workforce has more often won against the German record champion - on four wins, the winger looks back. And no one has met against the Munich more often than Herrmann - three hits are there to book. A good omen to end the personal Torflaute on Saturday?

[​IMG]
    Too soon happy: Patrick Herrmann.
    © imago[​IMG]
    It has been 14 months since Herrmann was allowed to celebrate his own Bundesliga goal for the last time. On 4 February 2017, it was the 3-0 against SC Freiburg. Last Saturday against Hertha BSC Berlin (2: 1) the wait came to an end - but only for a few seconds. Referee Bibiana Steinhaus whistled the goal back to the supposed 1-1; Master Thorgan Hazard had been just offside.

"At first I was really happy and thought: finally, but then I quickly realized that it seems to be a video evidence, really bad luck if you run after a goal so long," says Herrmann. But the 27-year-old does not want to be beaten, but strikes in the season finale: "I'm very confident that the series will break soon, after all the ball was already in goal, if it did not count at the end."

In Lars Stindl falls on Saturday, a possible Zuarbeiter for Herrmann. The Borussia captain saw against Berlin the fifth warning and must watch. The failure of his leader triggers mixed feelings with coach Dieter Hecking. "It hurts Lars very much, of course he would have liked to be there in Munich," said the coach, "on the other hand he was a candidate against Berlin, which I might not even play, because he works week after week until he falls over." The theme of breather has therefore done itself. With the advantage that Stindl can tackle the final spurt without the risk of yellowing.

;):ninja::ninja::devilish::alien::devilish::ninja::ninja::thumbsup: