Quite possibly the worst Article ever written

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Fiero20, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. SirFozzie

SirFozzie Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Franklin, MA
  3. Chowda

Chowda Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    He's a loser that writes articles that are pretty much extentions of his BS posts (which is fine). He then starts posts in MLS General and N&A that are titled: "Matchnight: XXXXXXX" as if the Matchnight people, not the DC affiliate, wrote it. Don't give him the press.

4. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. REV-OKe

REV-OKe Member

Apr 4, 2001
    After reading those to pieces of poop, i almost think it would be a good idea to be a great team all year, up to the cup, then thumb thier noses at the rest of the league by purposflly putting 11 in our box to make it painful for those a$$wipes to watch.

they watched a different game than us.

6. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    What rubbish. Why even play in the MLS ? Fire those two turkeys I say .

7. Rodan

Rodan New Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Providence
    Well Chris Webb is just sort of a mid-atlantic soccer fanzine hack - so what do you really expect.

The sad thing is that Gaularcap actually gets space on a web site with a nation footprint (ESPN). Kind of makes you wonder if ESPN realizs where it's money is going.

But it looks like Ivesy's wittle feelings got hurt when big bad Taylor Twellman snapped at him.

I'd try to speculate how Galacerp would react to being asked idiotic questions immediately after narrowly missing a chance at national award - but it's way to hard to imagine him getting a chance.
    :rolleyes: