Quit being bitches...

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Saeyddthe, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    Jesus ********ing Christ.

First of all... Postgame in this forum sucks ass.

I'm sick and ********ing tired of this 200 line back & forth between you two (and you know who you are).

Rather, I'm sick and ********ing tired of scrolling down page after page without reading a ********ing word, and then just saying "******** it", and backing out into the ********ing main ********ing forum, where all I get is 25 versions of "Sack Sarachan" threads and miscellaneous complaints about attendance and why "TP sucks this", and "Blanco sucks that", and "even my mom's girlfriend knows that the Fire suck"...

You are some of the whiniest mother********ers in all of MLS.

Quit being pedantic nosebleeders. We know what you think already.
    Or are you auditioning for a ********ing gig here? You want to clean up SadSack's mess? Be my ********ing guest.
    Or, better yet, call Guppy's 24/7 toll ---- hotline to voice your complaints on a recorded message that he'll erase before his morning tea ever meets his 'biscuit'. I don't care how accurate that is, you can interpret it as a euphemism if you like.

I don't mind one bit that this is the quickest forum on all of BS with the fangs for outsiders... I really don't. Mine are longer than most.
    But please, for the love of ********ing... ...quit being bitches...

You're embarrassing me, and I'm not much for blushing.

You didn't used to be this way, but you're handling our "unlucky streak" pretty ********ing poorly.
    No one seems to have any ********ing balls anymore...
    When did you start caring what anyone else thought (including me).
    When did you decide that supporting the team meant calling out other fans for waning support of an obviously crap team/roster/effort?
    Has a single one of you actually opened your ********ing mouth and told a player/coach/GM to their face that they didn't ********ing rule at some particular time?
    Do you really think telling PW what you think is the same as telling the team, and that he somehow bears the burden for relaying it?
    When did you start thinking that what you said here would somehow be relayed to the players in a pregame speech before every match? And that it would somehow translate onto the field?
    When did you decide it was your solemn duty as arbiter of reality to inform people that it wasn't?
    When is the next time you intend to start your post in a game thread with "Section8 sounded great!"
    When did citing stats and trends and making predictions and analyzing all of the above start becoming some sort of substitute for involvement?
    When did sarcasm become a modus rather than a tool?
    When did talk of salary caps become more fun than talk of potential signings?
    When did marketing start mattering to people who already attend games?
    When did other people's money matter more than wins and losses?
    When did we make the grande decision between fantasy and realism in our fandom? And when did that decision, either way, become an anchor of the absolute?

I'm winding down here because I've spent my inspiration...but believe me, there could be more.

I don't actually want anyone to respond to this thread... I just want everyone to read it and shut the ******** up, so I can keep posting shit that pisses me off, like it's my own personal journal.
    But hey, if you like sticking your hand in windmills, be my guest.

Besides, I can already see what most of the replies will be:

"Yeah, I totally agree."
    ...as if you weren't one of the people I'm talking about.

or

"I never did that!" (along with links to prove it)
    ...as if you weren't one of the people I'm talking about.

or

"You're full of shit."
    ...as if I'm not one of the people I'm talking about.

I know I'm full of shit... In fact, I tell 'you' that all the time. I usually post shit just to steer...or simply for comic relief...but this ain't neither. I'm just sick of this forum's negative slant.

Plus, I'm drunk...but I think I'm still spelling shit right, so you know I'm all in a righteous fervor about it.

Does that take any of the sting off it?
    How about if I told you I was pretending?

~YiS~

2. ArsenalGooner

ArsenalGooner Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Ok, so I didn't actually read the entire post, but I did see where you said you didn't want people to reply. But I thought, what the hell...

Since I didn't read it, no idea what it says, but I'll go with:

Wow, totally agree with you, although on most points I think you're full of it!

!!!!!!

3. Tahu

Tahu Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Chicago-North Suburb
    I appreciate the halftime speech. Now just beat DC to the ball or (****ing ball as you might say) and have fun.

4. tacologic

tacologic Member

Jul 13, 2006
    Brooklyn
    This of course begs the question, which is worse: people being bitches or people whining about other people being bitches.

5. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Worse than both are people who quote the entire, overly long original post so they can simply state, "I agree".

6. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    Teacher: Are you angry, Butthead?

Butthead: Uh, yeah.

7. I PINCH!

I PINCH! Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Chicago IL
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thats not fair, your singling me out

8. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Is it gay to have a smoke after taking a particularly refreshing dump?

9. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    No, but it is gay to let another man put his dick in your ass.

The cleverer you guys try to be, the more you sound like Glenn Gulia...

10. ratdog

ratdog Member+

Mar 22, 2004
    In the doghouse
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Then don't read it and ******** off to your happy place where you can ignore the reality of our situation.

Either that or stop being a whiny bitch about people who go to a soccer board to actually *gasp!* talk soccer!

11. Tahu

Tahu Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Chicago-North Suburb
    It was a great rant and worthy of a few repeats. It the mouse too difficult for you to use?

BTW - I don't always agree with him.

12. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J

NO... NOT "PEOPLE", YOU ********ING MORON... JUST YOU AND MIKE.

You want his ********ing phone number so you can prop the phone on your pillow and fall asleep to the sound of his voice while muttering about how it isn't Chris Armas' fault?
    Instead of quoting and responding to every single ********ing sentence you guys could just take turns saying words!

And what the ******** are you on about, "the reality of our situation"?
    The reality is, you're just some guy on a message board...:rolleyes:

YiS
    Mike Walsh
    Fire 'til I ********ing say so.

13. SoFo

SoFo Member

May 19, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The spelling was good even for a sober person. I think this was over the top with the asterisk-based swearing, but otherwise, you're entitled to your opinion.
    I agree that some of the discussion here is, in the grand scheme of things, pointless, but it's more fun to discuss the Chicago Fire than it is to discuss Paris Hilton, for example.
    And even though this is a down year for the fire (so far), it's good that the fans on Big Soccer still care. They could drift away, you know -- that would be worse.
    We analyze, we debate, we wring our hands -- it's what a forum like this is for. What are we supposed to do, storm Toyota Park at daybreak and demand Sarachan's head on a pike?

14. ArsenalGooner

ArsenalGooner Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I'm in.

15. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    I would just like to say, from those of us in Dallas, we are fine with you guys maintaining your status as bitches.

That is all.

16. ratdog

ratdog Member+

Mar 22, 2004
    In the doghouse
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whatever. All I can do for you is recommend that you do yourself a favor and go have a time out come back when you can handle soccer discussion. Later.

17. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    You see, that right there ain't so bad..."discussion" is good. "Discussion" is something I can get with...
    But what goes on around here more often than not isn't "discussion"...it's a constant barrage of often bitter opinion that's restated in what I can only assume is an attempt to either convince others or convince oneself in a voluminous barrage of reworded 'we get it already'....

A lot of the rest of it, I can only believe is posted here under the assumption that it'll somehow get the attention of the FO or players...
    The Fire Sarachan thread(s) show, what? 80% of us want Sach Sacked...maybe more?
    That's fine... I'm one of 'em...but we're not representative of the fanbase. We're just representative of a segment of the fanbase, as far as "they" are concerned....
    The truth is, we're just louder than the rest...but we're really not any more important than the fat ********s at midfield that only use their mouth as a point of no return for a fistful of ketchuppy hot dogs and a diet Coke.

That rant isn't a call to arms... There's just this creepy sense of pentuppedness around here that someone needs to shove a red hot lance into, for everyone's sake.
    I honestly don't mind if people don't like me, so I occassionally rattle the cage when I think it'll do some good. Call me presumptuous if you like, but I'll only refer you to the previous sentence.

I'm an irritable person...
    I get irritated, and I rant.
    Some people make weak nervous jokes or passive-aggressive comments...
    I rant.
    I don't yell.
    I don't even raise my voice.
    I rant.
    Rants are what I do best.
    But I don't rave.

18. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    [​IMG]

19. ratdog

ratdog Member+

Mar 22, 2004
    In the doghouse
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When Roberts Rules of Order become part of the TOS here, then you can whine. Until then, spirited -even heated- argument will continue to be a staple of ANY message board and if you're determined to be a baby about other people's discussions, just put the offending parties on your "Ignore" list. Problem solved.

20. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Well I'm so glad this thread has stopped all the petty arguments.

LOL

21. lammygeek

lammygeek New Member

Feb 4, 2003
    minneapolis mn
    You're totally right. I'm going to turn over a new leaf. From now on, I'm going to use this post as my benchmark for quality and constructive dialog:

22. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    [​IMG]

23. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    A little of one, a little of the other, eh? :)

24. TinManJoshua

TinManJoshua Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're full of shit.

There!!!! Trifecta!!!!

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!!

25. Stogey23