Questions to anti-Beckham English fans

Discussion in 'England' started by DanRod78, Dec 24, 2005.

1. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    Then who do we play on the right? Beckham has proven himself to be disastrous at international level.

2. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    wright phillips. OR BECKHAM....................... disastrous?!! proven?!! just remeber the match against greece and then write that again. he wasnt good in euro 04 because he wasnt fit. and who put him in the team SVEN. its down to sven to make the right decisions and get the best out of them, and if he got the best out of them with beckham on the right then we'll go far!!!

3. toneroll

toneroll New Member

Jul 9, 2005
    mancunian in FL
    as long as you have gary neville at right back beckham is the best option for right midfield, these two make a perfect combination down the right side, just like in 99.

anyway , what do you people want from this man???? he does a fine job for club and country, he is a good footballer, he has made mistakes , but so has everyone.

personnally i can't think of a right sided player in england who could take his place... SWP , give me a FOOKIN break.

now for captaincy...... theres only one john terry, he will be the next captain, there's no need for speculation. (he should be now IMO)

in 06 though, i fully expect beckham to be a pheonix rising from the ashes, he will show what he has been expected to do internationally all these years, thats my prediction of the day anyway......

(i can see it now, a few belting goals from way outside the box, mint lobs and crosses for owen to guide past the keepers,lovely little passes into space for rooney to latch on to, a free kick or two sailing past rooted keepers -- all like > :confused: -- )

4. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    Why skag-up and die when you can smoke a spliff and fly???...............:confused:

5. toneroll

toneroll New Member

Jul 9, 2005
    mancunian in FL
    exactly. ;)