Questions about new stadium?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by G Enriquez, Aug 26, 2002.

1. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Although i have seen plenty of artist renderings of the new GaLAaxy stadium,i have a few questions regarding the construction of the stadium. 1) What material is the roof of the stadium being constructed of, is it going to be a metal roof or made of a canvas? 2) What type of seats are going to be used, bleacher seats or individual seats? 3) How close are the first row of seats going to be to the field? 3) Is there going to be a club shop at the stadium,like at Crew Stadium? Although the Galaxy's official web site has nice diagrams of "Victoria Street", i find it lacking in specific details on it's construction. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Construction is not far enough along to see any of the things you are asking about. Haven't seen any info that you have not seen. There is a VIP season ticket holder party at Staples Center later this week - I will see if I can get any details there.

3. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks Cadaver. I just want to find out some more specific info on the stadiums construction. I'm really excited for you Galaxy fans.

4. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it would be a good idea if the GaLAxy showed the progress of the stadium on thier web site like the Columbus Crew did.