Question for FearM9

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by GrayHammer9317, Dec 18, 2002.

1. GrayHammer9317

GrayHammer9317 New Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Annandale,VA
    Hey I have a favor to ask you.
    Could you make me a copy of the 2002 Fifa Awards ceremony please? The one that just happened yesterday Dec. 17. I would be willing to pay for the tape and shipping. Please let me know!:) I looked and I didn't have the channel so I couldn't record it. It will be much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!:)

2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    I sure hope you speak spanish very well.
    :D

Yeah no problem. I can make a copy for you. HOWEVER...it's gonna be at least another good week or two or three before I can get around to it. I'm way far behind in making copies of stuff for people.
    :rolleyes:

Hey...at least you are one of the VERY few to offer to help defray costs. Can't say that about others....

3. Truefan9

Truefan9 New Member

Dec 18, 2002
    Arizona
    I have the same question...

FearM9,
    I'm new to this message board and I was reading that you had taped the award show. I was wondering if you would be able to make me a copy of the awards ceremony. I'm also willing to pay you for the tape and the shipping. I would really really really appriciated if you can help me out. I was stuyding for my finals which was the reason I missed it. :( Anyways, please let me know if you can... Thanks!

4. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    I got it too if you wanna share the tapping Fear. but i didn't record the whole thing. just the parts with Mia and the guys awards. I couldn't bear to sit there and watch Las Ketchup. Ack! :D