Question about the Iran Japan match

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by SherwinRazmy, Jul 10, 2005.

1. SherwinRazmy

SherwinRazmy New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    I know that several key players are not going to participate for the Iran Japan match. I want to know if Japan is going to bring their A team, or are they going to assemble a team with young players, so that they will get a chance. Iran is going to bring some new IPL players and I think that is a wise move. I hope Japan would do the same thing because both teams already qualified for the World Cup. It would add some depth to Japan NT.

2. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Well, I hope that Zico will try out some new young players, but he should have been doing that already. I am not sure what to expect from him. I would like to see Okubo get another chance, and for some new defenders to get experience, so that they can be used to back up Nakazawa.
    But hopefully we will see a nice attacking game since both teams have nothing to lose.

3. SherwinRazmy

SherwinRazmy New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    I would like to see a nice attacking game but perhaps both teams might be satisfied with a tie. It might end up being a boring defensive minded game.

4. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    It's too bad that Iran/Japan/KSA/S.Korea are all fielding B teams..

I would like to see how our current A team would handle S.Korea away.

5. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    After watching the home game in KSA, in my opinion KSA's A can easly beat SK's A away.

6. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    although I must admit that iran pulled one great surprise in tehran, this time they will be forced to face the reality, the true difference between mighty japan and iran. the key difference between them is the squad depth. mighty japan today does not need the god reincarnations such as nakata, nakamura, and ono. they can field all domestic based players and still can form the bestest team in asia. never mind the loss against uae and peru. we let them win intentionally since they are so sad they could not go to the world cup. we know how to treat our guest. because we know we are the best

7. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Could you post the mighty names of the mighty squad of mighty japan for the next mighty match to be played in mighty japan.
    You can view the Iranian squad here . were bringing a B or more like a C Team lol.. 10 men as usual(daei).. now it would be a mighty victory if Iran beats mighty Japan in mightyland. what do u think mightyboy?

8. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    very mighty.

we don't have squad announced yet

9. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    This noaihmtch is a friggin troll. Don't even bother with this guy.

10. SherwinRazmy

SherwinRazmy New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Ha ha that's funny noaihmtch. Iran and Japan could very well play for the tie since both teams already qualified. It could end up being a defensive snooz fest. I might not even watch the game if somthing good is on. Here is an interesting thought for the Iran Japan game. Let's just randomly select a team for Iran and Japan. We will put all of the IPL players names in a hat and we will do the same for the J-League. Then we can see which team truly has more depth. :D

The catch is that no player on the current NT can participate, so only newcommers will be allowed.

11. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Against Korea at home???

You are a crack addict.

12. Juve_passion redded

Mar 9, 2005
    Iranian B team can beat Japanese A team easily either home or away.

13. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    LOOOL
    loook at this guy! :eek:

14. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    You probably didn't watch the game in KSA, and plus that was only my opinion/reply to mohammed..so take your crackdeals somewhere els, you won't make any profits here.

15. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    que? :confused:

16. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    defensive snooze fest? when you field second tire team, they are most likely desparate trying their best so they can survive in the team. as for selecting a team randomly, don't even think about it. it would be a suicidal attempt for iran. even j2's randomly picked team can smash your side at least 5-0