Question about Home Opener Tickets

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by KHT_Crew, Mar 20, 2006.

1. KHT_Crew

KHT_Crew Member+

Mar 29, 2003
    Queen City, OH
    I'm flying in from Minnesota for the Home Opener (have been to every home opener to this point, not going to stop now).

As a former season ticket holder, I know they used to have special deals like $10 tickets and what-not. Are they doing that this year? Or since the Beard That Shall Not Be Named is gone and we have Sigi, are they figuring they do not need to do such a promotion?

Can anybody help me out on this and let me know what specials (if any) are out there?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For section 137 or elsewhere? I'm sure we'll be selling some tickets during the tailgate.

I'm sure the CFO will be selling promotional tickets for elsewhere in the stadium, if that's more your cup of tea.

3. ZipSix

ZipSix BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 20, 2000
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What makes you sure we're going to be selling tickets at 137 tailgates this year, Krypto?

4. KHT_Crew

KHT_Crew Member+

Mar 29, 2003
    Queen City, OH
    I am trying to talk a couple of friends I will be visiting into sitting in Section 137 but have not heard back from them yet. I think they will go for it but I am not 100% sure.

I will check back when I know. Thanks.

5. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I would make a move soon. CrewTV is reporting that the supporters club in Burma plans to purchase a block of 1500 tickets in the northern end of the stadium. It's unclear at this point apparently, whether or not any of the other international supporters clubs will be following suit.

6. swittler

swittler Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Columbus
    i heard there is a massive group from the Lima area coming is as well.....like 2000 people sitting in the NE.

7. Superdrew69

Superdrew69 Member

May 9, 2004
    The Ohio State Univ.
    How long has Crew TV had a foothold in Peru? Good to see our massive fan base expanding.