Question about Galatasaray,Fenerbahce,+Besiktas

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by ArizonaFußballFan, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Barish

Barish New Member

Jun 28, 2003
    Istanbul, Turkey
    I think what's gonna finally happen is, the rest of the Süper Lig clubs will get fed up to their back fecking teeth, chuck those Fenerbahçe cvnts out, have them set up a Fenerbahçe League for themselves, where I don't know who they find to play with, I don't really care either, would they play their B team or C team or under-16 or what, as long as they win every match they play in their own league with their own minnows and win their own trophy every year and give us some fecking peace it's okay by me, for the sake of protecting the public peace and taxpayers' money.

And I happen to live just up the road from their home stadium. Can you imagine the torment I have to go through every fortnight? :lol:

2. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    I wonder what was mood at final day of the whistles after the game,,around Your town:) .

ps:

offtopic:

any news of transfer season for Super League clubs,, from Your insiders?

3. Barish

Barish New Member

Jun 28, 2003
    Istanbul, Turkey
    What would you think? They burnt their own stadium down...

http://www.timsah.com/Sukru-Saracoglu-Stadi-Yaniyor/nrQVPvV9Pd0

(This is after they lost the league title to Bursaspor in the last few wasted minutes of the last game a few weeks ago.)

Haven't followed it lately really, and I think it's a bit too early to make any guesses. All speculations these days. But I think the most sensational signings will come from Bursaspor this year. According to what their gaffer said, they made over €25m from winning the league title alone, plus the proceedings to come from Champions League, they will be quite well off, and he openly said that they were interested in some of the Big Three's big stars.

Who knows... ;)

B.

4. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

very interesting comments about Fenerbahce. There seems to always be a club like that in every countries football league.

This is exactly what I mean by how curious I am to find out more about not just Besiktas who I seem to somewhat be pulled towards mostly but the other clubs as I like to hear about each club's fan base and what type of person usually roots for each club to if clubs have tons of money or if a team has a fan base that only follows them when they win but don't care when they aren't having good season.

Thanks for any information!

5. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  6. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    completely agree, some of africa's teams showed that they can put up a fight and have players of quality

and are worth investing and scouting, the english and french leagues have done this,

7. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
  8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004

actualy , Galatasaray did a good scout in Africa before...
    Appiah, Kingston played in Galatasaray youth academy.

Galatasaray had a another good African player, Van Gobbel is one of great to remember.

but, there was a flop too. Iorfa and Lukunku are the two player that I remember.

Anyway,

I hope Galatasaray sign Annan or any shining talent from Ghana NT.

9. Sebo43

Sebo43 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Turquia
    Tello leave Besiktas and join to Eskisehirspor!

10. winster

winster Member

Jul 7, 2008
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I was wondering when BJK would start offloading their midfield. They have a ton of guys who could start their.
    Anyone want to guess who they drop next?
    I think Fink is gone. There's no need to have two Bundesliga level defensive midfielders. Ernst looks good there and Dağ can play there as needed.

11. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
  12. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
  13. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    As you see Ricardo QUARESMA (Portugal) and Jose Maria Guttierez Hernandez . GUTI HAZ. (Spain) are playing for BESIKTAS

now another superstar will join to BESIKTAS squad in couple of days.

[​IMG]

Fallow this web site :

http://www.bjk.com.tr/tr/

14. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    @

Thats nice of You cemokka, to update transfer news of your team.

But, if You support Your club deeply, then, You should be more active in this topics....

Some of You just come online when its some BIG NEWS Happend to Your beloved club.

from outsider to me,, it seems a bit of Glory Hunter way, the way come on go like a Wind...
    (Hope to see you guys more active time here fellas).

Anyway,

Chill in the Turkish section in this board.

Have a nice time.

Regards.

15. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I forgot if I mentioned how I appreciate all the comments about all 3 clubs that everyone has provided so far.

I am still doing research as I guess what most makes me curious is what type of supporters each of the 3 clubs have. Are any of these clubs considered the Manchester City/Real madrid Turkish club in that they have the most money to spend on bringing in new players? Is that club then disliked by many people due to their ability to spend by people in Turkey?

I definitely need to watch more matches streamed online.

Thanks again!:)

16. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    @

Galatasaray 'center of culture' ,its a lycsee.....born in the lycsee..the lycsee around 500 years old.
    Galatasaray SK''sports club'' born in year : 1905
    (most successful club of the country), and most supporters by the numbers.

ps:

You can follow Super League games by broadcaster official site service :
    www.digiturkwebtv.com.tr

;)

17. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    this is going to be a tough question as I know that hard core supporters of each club will want to say something against their rivals but what would be an unbiased description of 2 things:

1. Each of these 3 club's playing style- are they highly defensive winning 1-0 matches, do they play with flair trying to play attractive football.

2. What is the typical description of the type of person at least in Turkey that supports Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas? Does one fan base bring in the wealthier type of supporter while one brings the working class or what would be the common differences?

18. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I was watching on youtube this documentary on football rivalries and I obviously see the hatred between Fernebache and Galatasaray. I am curious how both club's supporters view Besiktas.

So, Fernebache are on Asian side and Galatasaray are on European side, where in Istanbul does Besiktas play?

19. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004

Hi again buddy,

Besiktas JK stadium spot ,is well known world wide, in term of; Best location stadium. Next to the Imperial Palace aka Dolmabahce Palace alonside Bosphorus amazing sea river....

Stadium just few mt far from the sea:) .

ps:

Current Galatasaray stadium aka Ali Sami Yen is in Mecidiyekoy town, its not fare from Inonu Stadium of Besiktas JK .

(both club is locate in new town of Istanbul.
    Fenerbahce locate other part of Istanbul.
    (their stadium is aswell near the sea, not too far.

ps:

Galatasaray new stadium is at the Hill , name is Aslantepe ,its mean LionHill.

Galatasaray nick is LIONs aka Aslanlar/CimBom.

20. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Arizonafuball fan = Aztattooedsean777?

21. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

Long story.:p

22. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I wish there was a book or website to find out about all 3 clubs plus Trabzonspor.

I want to know so much more than just their rivalries on the pitch.

That said, I need to stream all 4 clubs matches more as I want to know how they differ in styles of play on the pitch. Are they high scoring type clubs? That is one of the things that bores me a little with French and Italian football for example as one can only take 1-0 results only so often.:p