Question about Galatasaray,Fenerbahce,+Besiktas

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by ArizonaFußballFan, Apr 5, 2010.

1. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I am trying to find out as much about all 3 clubs as possible from their history to their current squads.

I am also curious about the style of play that each play. Is any of them known for an attractive style of football or are they mostly a defensive style club?

Anything would help.:cool:

2. j710

j710 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    in the 2007/08 season, Fenerbahce played very attracitvely, half of the team being Brazilians. but now it seems like they are adopting a more defensive approach, with only 1 striker.

3. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    thanks for the info!:)

4. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
  5. Burak1907

Burak1907 New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    you can learn something about FENERBAHÇE in here .

http://forum2007.antu.com/

Big turkish team FENERBAHÇE !

Alex De Souza(Big player Turkish Messi,Turkish Ronaldo) , Roberto Carlos , Daniel Guiza

6. Burak1907

Burak1907 New Member

Apr 28, 2010
  7. Burak1907

Burak1907 New Member

Apr 28, 2010
  8. Burak1907

Burak1907 New Member

Apr 28, 2010
  9. Burak1907

Burak1907 New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    [​IMG]

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk ! , Turkish Leader..His favourite team FENERBAHCE ! ​

10. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks everyone so far for the input!

11. j710

j710 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    wikipedia should show all the current squads

12. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    wikipedia is okay for basics. I wanted to hear from supporters of the league and/or the clubs from around the globe giving the real details as I originally asked be it style of play, stadium atmospheres, histories,etc.

13. redbeared

redbeared New Member

May 3, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  14. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    if you wanna learn something about atmosphere in BESIKTAS inonu stadium watch this.
    manchester united players are telling everything.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1mCPAKD6U8"]YouTube- Chanmpions league BESIKTAS- Manchester United[/ame]

15. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    in fenerbahce besiktas match, besiktas fans prepared this banner and went to fenerbahce stadium. they found fenerbahce fans and said : "hey we have no ticket we couldnt find but we prepared a banner for superstar ariel ortega. we cant go in, if we give it to you, can u show it in the stadium instead of us?" its writting "breave heart ortega" in 2 language spanish and turkish. fenerbahce fans said allright. but in turkish, yes it was writting breave heart ortega but in spanish " looser, chicken ortega " :D

[​IMG]

16. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    one of the world wide famous fans group ÇARŞI use anarchy symbol in their banners anarchyc "A" look like their syambol. in 2009/2010 season champions league match uefa made forbidden banners with anarchyc "A" in BEŞİKTAŞ inonu stadium. this pic about it.

[​IMG]

17. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
  18. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  19. Sebo43

Sebo43 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Turquia
    Ataturk`s favorite Club was Besiktas, they were founded by Army Members of Ottoman Empire!
    Besiktas was found in 1903, for first time they had red-white colours, but after loosing Balkan War and the dead people, they changed red in Black for their Sadness!

Fenerbahce is the most hated team in Turkey!
    They often declare a Fenerbahce Republic, but the most Turks don`t like seperatists!

Carsi are the Head supporters of Besiktas Istanbul and we are proud of them and their activities!

20. Sebo43

Sebo43 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Turquia
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmbrvV3Y1hU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmbrvV3Y1hU[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtLxpMyh13g&feature=related"]Besiktas Fans before Liverpool Match[/ame][/QUOTE]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_oo2xbc2A&feature=related"]Besiktas - ManU Match[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  21. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    thanks, I can definitely see myself leaning towards Besiktas. I missed out on last day. Did they finish in a spot where they can be in Europa next season?

22. cemokka

cemokka New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    we finished 4. Turkcell super legue and we ll be in uefa cup next year.

23. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That is cool they are in the Europa League for next year. Do they enter in one of the qualifying rounds?

24. Barish

Barish New Member

Jun 28, 2003
    Istanbul, Turkey
    I support Galatasaray since I was a wee kid, but if I weren't rooting for GS, I would definitely root for BJK. A very cool team. I always have mixed feelings whenever GS plays against BJK.

You couldn't pay me to support Fenerbahçe. An ugly club with an ugly paranoid-schisophreniac supporter base. They are so snob, and living in their own world ("republic" they call it) that every time they lose, it's like the the entire country is plotting against them to steal the title that normally belongs to them eternally or something, while nobody actually could give a flying feck. A money-rich, decency-poor, unappreciating ungrateful club magnating fans with exactly the same tendencies.

B.

25. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    @Barish,

The second part of your comment was 'Hilarous . and I totaly agreed every words on that line.

its a well known classic .

cheers.