Que pensara la FPF ahora? - Autori ...

Discussion in 'Peru' started by vipnerd, Jul 1, 2005.

1. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    But he sure lasted longer with the pressure than Ternero.

2. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  3. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    On Chemo: After playing for the "U" and winning the apertura he went on to retire and coach Real Madrid's youth teams, then when he was already coaching the youth teams a positive test came back in Peru from one of the games in the apertura (it was said that it was a game against Cienciano and that he had taken "mate de coca" for the altitude). He was then immediately taken out of Real's youth teams (Valdano kicked him out w/o asking and now they don't talk to each other) and Chemo went on to take multiple test to PROVE THEM that he has never taken drugs and is not an addict. After that he was hired by Villareal's youth program, then to Colon and now in Cristal.
    In an interview in Futbolperuano.com Solano said that he wanted Chemo as the next coach for the NT
    On Autori: I don't like the guy, in 3 years he couldn't do $hit with our players, he didn't TEACH anybody anything. NOBODY benefited from his stay, usually when you have a good coach, the assistant and the people around him benefit from the coaches talent but that wasn't the case with Autori. BTW you guys seem to forget .....isn't he the coach that almost sent Sao Paulo to relegation in the middle of the year.....

4. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  5. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    also agree. How he left like a punani did it for me. He just left the boat like a total bitch. Let's remember that Sao Paulo showed interest in him and made him an actual offer way before he was interrogated in Congress, so the whole thing with his salary and congress was an excuse to his imminent exit out the back door. He knew that he wasn't gonna qualify with Peru, so he went the safe way with an already established Sao Paulo side in the quarterfinals of the Libertadores :rolleyes: He saw a "capa de humo" and he went right through it. lil' bitch. :D

6. cacho_2b_famous redded

Sep 6, 2005

romero porque defiendes tanto a la chema??? esa basura no merece que lo defienda ni su madre... in his career as a soccer player he never did $Hit neither all he did was sniffing coke and being a bench player in celta de vigo, valencia and some turkish team that only turkish know about it...

7. ROMERO879

ROMERO879 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    because he's our current coach and because he made us champions.

8. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    the turkish team was besitkas the same team that Ariel Ortega played with

9. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Bench players don't stay in Europe for 8-9 years like Chemo did.

10. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Too bad extremo celeste doesnt think like you, in the celebrations all I heard was Chemo, Chemo, Chemo :D

11. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    boy, they changed their attitude quick. :D

12. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I think Ortega played for Fenerbahce

13. cacho_2b_famous redded

Sep 6, 2005

too bad u worng... as a p[art of extremo celeste i know the problems of it... the thing is thjat rebagliatti is paying some extremistas to suck chemos di(k , dont think like we like dat drug addict.... anyway for more info go to www.extremoceleste.org we trying to get rid of so many $hit out of el extremo de una vez por todas kagon q dices "and SC won win the FIANL :) " hahahaha en tu cara... btw wich group is ur mediocre team in libertadores next year?? ohh en ninguno I just remembered that they almost finish last...

14. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Haha, who has the last laugh now. You better chill before I put you on the mexican hit list

:D PIZARRO SCORED ON mexico IN THE FIRST 18 SECONDS AT GIANTS STADIUM AUGUST 20, 2003. PERU OWNS MEXICO, ALWAYS WILL :D

15. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    So its official. Cacho is a Mexicvnt!

16. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Not yet, but he keeps popping that extremo cult schitt...he might be ;)

:D PIZARRO SCORED ON mexico IN THE FIRST 18 SECONDS AT GIANTS STADIUM AUGUST 20, 2003. PERU OWNS MEXICO, ALWAYS WILL :D

17. cacho_2b_famous redded

Sep 6, 2005
    yo fuk aint no mexicvnt $hit , go ask jlscrub hes one of those...

18. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    true true, ese quey se convirtio

19. cacho_2b_famous redded

Sep 6, 2005
    i fell lik eposting all over the mexicant room the pizarro score on mexico thing!! hahah but they;ll give me a red card!! not yet!!

fuking mexicum ******** suckers all of them are midgets and smell lioke $hit,l i heard that foir the WC they putting TV's in the boarder so they wont miss the games hahaha

20. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Nah they wont, go to WR. I'm posting

all over the damn place, how is that a red card, its speaking the truth with pride ;). Just follow my lead, you be alright.

21. cacho_2b_famous redded

Sep 6, 2005
    ok ... cacho be the force be with you...

22. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    But calmate brother, bring it down a notch. You dont got to start talking about peoples daddy choclate dildos. Those weapons, we only pull out when we need them ;)

23. cacho_2b_famous redded

Sep 6, 2005
    brother but i wanna kill those bitches by the forum i hate em i hate everything that is not peruvian!! fuk em mexicanos marikones hijos de pvta malnacidos pestosos muertos de hambres malnacidos hijos de perras !!

24. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah yeah, but you dont want a another tarjeta right? So you know, take some ridellin or something,lol.

25. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    my friend as a friendly warning

dont take things so personally

it makes us mods lifes so much easier

and a happy mod makes for a happy foprum