Quakes Office Is Moving! -- New Location

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by San Jose Earthquakes, Feb 24, 2004.

1. San Jose Earthquakes

Sep 27, 2002
    San Jose
    Our New Trophy Has a New Home!

San Jose Earthquakes
    100 North Almaden Ave.
    San Jose, CA 95110

Due to the move, the Earthquakes Offices will be closed Thursday, February 26th & Friday, February 27th.

Starting March 1st, the San Jose Earthquakes corporate and ticket offices will be operating out of our new location. Our new facility will be more conducive to our needs and enable us to better serve our valued fans. For your convenience our number and web address are still the same. Please remember to update your files and call us if you have any questions.

(408) 985-GOAL or www.sjearthquakes.com

Please do not merge this thread with something else, thanks.

2. DougO

DougO Member

Jan 2, 2001
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I plug that into Yahoo Maps it looks like you'd be there by walking out the back doors of both the Tied House and the downtown Brittania Arms. Is that right?

Good choice, the staff should be on a firstname basis with far more of the fans within a month.

DougO

3. guamster

guamster Member+

Mar 30, 2001
    Winnetka, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Guam
    Poor 2001 MLS Cup trophy: already forgotten and ignored, pushed aside by the newer 2003 trophy. I hope the "New Home" has room for the 2001 version too. The 2003 trophy should enjoy its spotlight for it will soon be the "middle child."

:)

4. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp :(

5. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Once again, the first three rules of real estate are being represented... location, location, location!! :D

6. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Awww.... At least I got to kiss BOTH of them and those moments will be forever immortalized on film. I haven't forgotten you 2001 trophy. :D

7. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Quakes Office Is Moving! -- New Location

That 2001 trophy was a lasting vision for me, as a fitting sendoff for me to witness, as a Quakes glory, before I made my last move overseas as a single man.

That will always have a special place in my heart, and in my permanent memory. :)

8. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp I drove by the new office yesterday. It looks pretty good (from the outside, at least), but it's very "out-of-the-way" from the bustle of downtown (particularly Santa Clara Street) where they would've gotten a lot more exposure... so from that standpoint, I'm a bit disappointed (as well as what little parking could be found around there needs to paid for). :(

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp At least the new office is right next to The Tied House and other good eateries, so at least something was salvaged from the new office location.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp By the way, is the new office location a temporary one until the new South Bay SSS is built by about 2006/2007 (after which the offices will move into the stadium), or will it remain the office location even after the new SSS is built? :confused:

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp GO EARTHQUAKES!!!

-G

9. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Today's the first day the new office is open to the public (or at least I think it is). I guess I'll have to stop by and check out the inside some time this week. :)

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp GO EARTHQUAKES!!! :cool:

-G