QF July 6 France v. Uruguay [R]

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Knockout Rounds' started by mwjppgg, Jul 4, 2018.

1. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi :)

NewLaw83 and BGADK repped this.
  2. F.L.I.P.

F.L.I.P. Member

Apr 26, 2005
    France vs Belgium gonna be goooood

3. menefrega

menefrega New Member

Jan 11, 2012
    The average of the French in this world championship is 25 years old, the same as Germany in 2014 and Spain in 2010.
    Godín in Qatar will be 36 years old, Cáceres 35, Maxi Pereira 38, Pato Sánchez 37, Cebolla Rodríguez 36, Stuani 35, Suárez 35 and Cavani 35.

Tabárez was wrong in the election of these players for the roster of Russia 2018, he should have taken only Godín, Cáceres, Stuani, Suárez and Cavani, the other three veterans occupied a place that could have been for three future players of the national team . THE RENOVATION IS DELAYED, IT MUST BE STARTED URGENTLY IN THE COPA AMERICA OF THE YEAR THAT COMES, with Godín, Suárez and Cavani as sole adults, but nobody else.

mwjppgg

4. bigsoccertst1

bigsoccertst1 Member+

United States
    Sep 22, 2017
    Cool. Jump into a time machine, and impart some of your wisdom to Prof. Tabarez version 2015.

Not even sure why your signature matches another username account.

5. Daninho777

Daninho777 Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Have already started rebuilding. Nandez, Bentancur, Torreira, Laxalt, Valverde (will come good I'm sure just needs to leave that piece of crap deportivo la coruna), Gimenez will be even better than Godin, Maxi Gomez will be as good as Cavani and Suarez one day I'm sure, Nacional have a great young midfielder that will be in europe soon as well and there's more coming through. Uruguay has been one of the more consistent performers in youth tournaments this last decade. They will be fine.

Pipiolo and kennytt repped this.