Qatar 2022 - Lodging Thread

Discussion in 'USA Men: World Cup Fans & Travel' started by wixson7, Jan 19, 2022.

1. MacPhistoTerp

MacPhistoTerp Member

United States
    Mar 25, 2009
    Treasure Island, FL
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ive got a hotel room available Dec 3-5 (1st 2 days of knockout rd)

Asherij Hotel $225/night (FIFA price paid on accomodations portal)

2 beds.

I'll be staying there on the 2nd only, so you can check in early on the 3rd (I was able to book the Westin with Bonvoy points for the other 2 nights)

https://www.asherijhotel.qa/en/

2. CPOCPO

CPOCPO Member

Nov 16, 2013
    #102 CPOCPO, Nov 14, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    I have 2 nights available on the brand new MSC Europa Cruise ship 27, 28 NOV Deck 16 - Balcony - 1D + 1S Sofa Bed Full Board that I am willing to part with.

I'm going to Oman between these 2 games. I think I'm past the transfer deadline so might be all pointless anyway, and might have to do it on arrival on the 20th, but let me know if it's worth looking into- they were like $980 a night, and I certainly don't expect to recover all of that.

*edited to say that when posting this, I saw my signature block from the Brazil WC. I cannot believe I "only" had Cat 2 and Cat 3 tickets to the Portugal US game in Manaus and the US Germany game in Receife. I am quite sure I never upgraded seats and those tickets ended up in the 11th row behind the goal in Manaus and like the 3oth row for the Germany game (I'll I really remember from that game is the rain, lol) crazy. This time, I have all CAT 1 tickets and they are center-field but way up based on seat charts.. oh well!

Brad
    bgwillim@hotmail.com

wixson7 repped this.
  3. MacPhistoTerp

MacPhistoTerp Member

United States
    Mar 25, 2009
    Treasure Island, FL
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States