Put That Love Crap Back in The Closet

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by TheMasterAtCornerKicks, Apr 30, 2013.

1. TheMasterAtCornerKicks

Jan 20, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    (sarcasm wit a little truth)

Yeah!! That's Right!! I said it!! I'm tired of them Damn Christians always shovin they lifestyle down people's throats. I mean, WHO THE HELL CARES IF YOUR STRAIGHT?Just keep your nasty perverted heterosexual lifestyles to your goddamn selves GODDAMNIT!! Imagine Rosane Barr and Tom Arnold having NASTY, PERVERTED, UNPROTECTED, HETEROSEXUAL SEX??!! UGHH!! REPULSIVE. And them filthy heteros- sometimes the females get massive swelling in thier stomachs, and 9 months later this humanoid cross-cloned new being is hurled from thier bloody gaping vaginal openings in a pool of puss and blood. Nasty as F#(%. I mean just look at your mother. Just imagine how many times your father's D!(% has been in her mouth. Nasty tramp. Did SHE like anal sex?? Better ask her. That would make your Dad a Sh!t Packer. He already is a Period Packer. That's how YOU got here. Then they put little drooling, farting, sh!ting babies all in your damn face and then always wanna hook you up with a broke #$%$ female who secretly wants to hold you down and keep you broke and never respect your manhood so she can talk sh!t whenever she feels like it...

Now I mean why, oh why, would I, as a black man, want a fine, young, tender, 21old white boy who looks like Justin Bieber, in perfect shape, wit plush soft lips, and treats me like the King Of England while he massages my back, when I could have a big, fat, ugly, unsexy, christian black woman who will cuss me out nightly and clown me like a five year old in front of everyone at a classy resturaunt at the drop of a hat?? 'Cause, I mean, who wouldn't want that?

That's why white men always want to marry black women over white women... and I mean always...

Damn Christians... Get Yo #$%$es back in the closet...

'Cause the Bible NEVER said "Love thy Neighbor" or "Thall shalt not Judge" either...

(/end sarcasm wit a little truth)

2. Playboy Red Devil

May 3, 2010
    West Hollywood
    Club:
    Manchester United FC