Pumas Refuerzos

Discussion in 'Pumas de UNAM' started by franco, May 23, 2006.

1. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Yuck.

I hate Sancho. He is a hack. And Lopez doesn't look that great.

Esmas is reporting that we got Rogelio Rodriguez. They are also reporting that Beltran went to Necaxa. If that is true then we sent Galindo and Beltran for Chupa Lopez. This directiva is horrible.

2. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    :confused:
    ...rodrigo rodriguez...why get a portero?:confused: , i don't get what was the strategy here...are the directivos wives' selecting this?

...here is his last season:
    http://www.mediotiempo.com/jugador_torneo.php?id_torneo=25&id_jugador=615

...his past:
    http://www.mediotiempo.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=615

...never really liked sancho either and chupa seems like viene chupando lately...we are getting veteranos prone to injuries and who never really did anything significant...if i knew we were gonna get this sort of players i would much rather had turned looking in primera A or on countries like venezuela, c. rica, honduras, trinidad, panama, even the gringos, asia, or european poor contries...********, i still hope we get one solid forward...

3. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'd like to know why we let both our captain and Galindo depart to Necaxa.

Financially, it must make some amount of sense.

But really, it's disappointing.

There is no return reward here.

Now we have Tuca claiming he's content with our moves.

One has to wonder what's going on.

4. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...yeah, what is really going on?...i try to keep it objective, but at least on paper, i dont see how these trades will benefit the club...i will give these players the benefit of the doubt until i see them play...

...looking at such trades, i congratulate tuca cuz he talks like a politician and acts like one (not doing anything so far but he did a nice speech of what pumas needed and how he was gonna make it happen)...

...i begin to see how our leadership manages itself...i start to get p.off:mad: ...i am still waiting for a solid forward and creative midfilder that could sub leandro...

5. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
  6. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  7. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...so rodriguez will come after all?...espn not a very reliable source, i think i would go with medio campo instead...

8. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    First Tuca, and now Chupa freaking Lopez.

Unbelievable.

Pinche directiva de mierda.

9. MurderCityDevil

MurderCityDevil New Member

Jul 2, 2002
    Arizona/SLRC
    Apparently Tuca is in South America looking around for the required saviors and I heard that Mauricio Pinilla might be coming from Racing de Santander. He's a good player supposedly.

Also, Tuca is looking for a delantero and a volante por izquierda. Just for once it would have been nice to give young Morales a try. It seems that Tuca does not really care for developing talent though, and Pumas are in porcentual problems.

That should not be an excuse though, since Guardado started the entire descenso season for Atlas.

10. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...so who is this guy?, what position does he play?...

...they better keep morales on the list and we do need an extra guy in that side...

11. Pumas90

Pumas90 Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  12. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wait, what?

This isn't the dude who said scoring 1 goal in Italy was like scoring 10 in Mexico, is it, only to have El Chorriento Navia respond by dubbing him an idiot, is it?

His last name sounds very familiar.

13. MurderCityDevil

Jul 2, 2002
    Arizona/SLRC
    I think it is since this guy spent some time in Italy a few years back. How ironic though, the guy insults Mexican soccer and look where the tortillas are going to come from now. He's a good player mind you.

14. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002

Yeah that's him except it was Ignacio Quinteros who responded to him. I hate the guy but I'm torn since he is a good player especially compared to some of the garbage signings UNAM have done.

By the way if UNAM signs Pinilla, it would be part of their "signing every player Rafael Hernandez hates" campaign. They already have Antonio Sancho and Ariel Gonzalez. And Marioni for two seasons. That means Guille Franco and Raul will be coming soon to UNAM as soon as they turn into garbage.

15. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Navia and Chamagozo both responded to him, too, Rafita.

I'm sick of all those assholes you listed.

Seriously.

What the hell?

16. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Yeah but the situation came about after Quinteros got capped after he scored something like 4 goals with Puebla. It was a diss to him and then Quinteros went out and proved him right when he didn't do much with Chile.

Unfortunately if he comes, the press would have forgotten about this like always. Same thing when those Boca Juniors players start arriving/

17. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm with you.

Mexico is always turning the other cheek.

I'm sick of that crap.

And UNAM is guilty every two seasons of hiring some lameass washed up south american forward.

What the hell are we doing, again?

Tuca better know.

18. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    Capitania Para Sancho???

...segun ESPN, la capitania "ya se le acredita a sancho"...wtf???:confused: ...what about the pumas that are already there and have been with the team for some time???...i say let him play first and then we will see...

19. MurderCityDevil

Jul 2, 2002
    Arizona/SLRC
    Pumas is in the situation that Atlas is in. I know the directivos have some money I am sure of it but they bring decent players only on loan and buy low cost players that turn out to be crap. Like my ma says, lo barato sale caro.

Tuca has not bought anyone of consequence lately that I know of. So don't get your hopes up.

20. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    We got a new player. His name is Ignacio Scocco, an argie striker comming from Newell's Old Boys, for a change the guy isn't a washed out player, he barely turned 21 and was doing well with his club last year.

I've seen him in some games of the argie league last year, can play forward or offensive midfielder, in any either case he charges himself towards the left flank. Not very tall, but skilled fella.

http://www.oem.com.mx/esto/notas/n863.aspx

21. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
  22. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
  23. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Eh.

So he can bring the ball down and shoot from outside the box.

Not that I need someone flashy (all street, no smarts) but those youtube videos usually showcase pizazz.

If only the clip showed more plays, instead of that goddamn slow-mo crap.

I'll hold judgment for now.

In an almost non-related story, the UNAM jerseys were out in full force tonight at the Julieta/Maldita Vecindad show.

Felt good to be running up and down the stands with my brethren, and then bumrushing the stage.