Pumas official thread. (R)

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by PumaBear, Jul 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Not sure but I've got to get some of those.

2. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    maybe he just buys the Pumas badge and he stitches it on.

3. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Delgado is gonna make these guys champions!!

4. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    im not sure if this question has been asked or answered, but is the UNAM/Real Madrid game going to be televised, if so , when/time/where?

5. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    let them.....

7. corazon_de_CHIVA

corazon_de_CHIVA New Member

Aug 14, 2004
    San Antonio
    Lmao...these refs are getting worse game after game....something has to be done. Who doesn't talk about 'temoc? He loves the attention

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    fun game between Tigres and UNAM tonight...

been swtiching back and forth between this match and the one in Veracruz...

9. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    sweet goal by diego alonzo

10. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    its raining pretty bad out there

11. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Gaitan just scored a beauty of a goal 2-1 Tigres

12. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    3-1 now

13. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    FT: Pumas 1-3 Cruz Azul
    6 points out of 21 possible...4 losses at home

if Lavolpe's team looked like pumas looked today and Lavolpe had been kicked out like hugo was today RDL and Leva would be getting a group together to go, burn down his house and rape his wife

14. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Don't forget butters, me, pumabear, speedy gonzalez and that black ninja guy.

15. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Pumas lacks concentration, not lack of creativity and/or idea.

Hell, i wished America was even remotely close to setting the the various goal opportunities that Pumas creates for themselves...

Lavolpes team on the other hand lacks concentration, creativity, and idea (a purpose).

But i wont discuss this with just another way of showing your canjrejismo and attacking Hugo without a base.

AGAIN... got o the other thread and post the reasons and Hugo is a bocon will not cut it.....

16. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

well geez there's so many I would be here all day...so I just mentioned your mindless leaders

17. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yea cangrejismo...I guess even if Pumas doesnt win another game all season I still can't say anything cause thats being a cangrejo. If you ask me ignoring problems with hugos team and his personality is a bigger example of cangrejismo

18. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm sorry but I lead butters and co. around.

rdl and Levante are just the elders, but they are not our leaders.

I'm the King of the Rejects, okay?

Mijo

tito.

19. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    whatever same thing...still no arguement on the mindless part though

20. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I am not excusing them for exhibiting a lack of concentration. But you see this as an opportunity to attack Hugo and that is being a cangrejismo wihout even analyzing the situation. I am going to tell you a true story. When I was a junior in HS, I also played in this select team. And during the winter months we would play games against other select teams and college scouts would be present. Well, I couldnt have picked a worse moment to get into a slump. I am talking about almost a month. So I just didnt want to hear shyt from anybody or even want advice. So finally, when i was desperate, i approached my coach and ask, "what am I doing wrong, what do I need to change?"

With a smile, he says, the only thing you are doing wrong is that the ball is not landing where 9 other players are not standing. You are not doing anything wrong. You are hitting linedrives and getting great swings in there. Sooner or later they will drop. I prefer you hitting those than hitting texas leaguers and rolling singles. SO, in retrospect what did I learn? "that you cant always win even when the dice are rolling your way" My mechanics were dead on. I was getting great swings. I was hitting linedrives. BUT, those live drives were being cuaght. Would I have prefered ugly mechanics, ugly swings, and hetting bloopers and texas leaguers? BACK then... probably so.. but in retrospect... hell no

1 Pumas Tecos 0:1
    How is it that the ref say he didnt get the memo, but still be held accountable for those 2 legit goals that were disallowed?

2 Atlante Pumas 0:1
    Should have scored more

3 Pumas Pachuca 2:3
    created a lot of opporuntinites. lack of concentration

4 Toluca Pumas 0:1
    won on an autogoal, but still created

5 Pumas Veracruz 2:3
    lack of concentration, but could have easily won.

6 Tigres Pumas 3:1
    HERE THEY DID LOOK P1SS POOR. You can blame the waether, but i thought they played bad because they failed to adapt to the conditions and still tried to play on the ground when the field did not allow it.

7 Pumas Cruz Azul 1:3
    Good game by both teams. A lot of good counter attcking and attacking by both teams.

I wish America was creating even HALF of the opportunities that Pumas is displaying.

21. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    enlightening analysis

22. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    you failed to say anything to the Pumas loss to Tecos? did you even watch that game?

23. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No I did not...I only get univision out here at school.
    The thing is that sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't, sometimes you get screwed, sometimes the ref screws your opponent. You got to roll with it...shyt happens. Winning is winning, doesnt matter if you play ugly or beautifully. Tecos has 11 points Pumas has 6 and here you are defending Pumas for "creating" well they can keep "creating" all they want as long as the tournament ends with Tecos in front of the group.

and I'm still waiting for you to tell me when I complained about America wasting money

24. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

I think RDL arlready posted something about this, but if I'm mindless, then why do I backup my opinions with reason, facts, and data. What have you done in that thread that I created so that you could back up Lavolpe? Nothing.

25. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Because I have backed him up in the 1001 other threads that you and RDL created to bash him